Munster Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Munster Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
If you know that you will not be riding your bike to where it is needed or there are hindrances to do so, it is best if you hired a competent shipping company to ship your bike on your behalf. With a shipping company like A-1 Auto Transport, you are certain that the bike will get shipped to the needed destination in good time and at reasonable rates. You also have the chance to know where your bike is, unlike when you entrust your bike to a friend to do the shipping. So, if you are in Munster, Indiana, you can visit our offices and talk to our experts. They will help you settle for the most ideal shipping option available.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
A-1 Auto Transport comprises of bike aficionados who understand that the needs of one customer are not like another’s. Therefore, we have in store an array of transport methods to offer something for everyone. Our shipping methods include:
- Air shipping method. We use cargo planes to ship our customers’ rides within no time. Here there is no traffic congestion when moving bikes nationally or internationally.
- Water shipping method. Apart from the port-to-port delivery, the water shipping option is very convenient for overseas bike movement. You are charged way less than the air method. Additionally, water vessels have bigger room; therefore, they can move more bikes than in airplanes.
- Rail shipping method. We have several trains we can use to help with bike shipping at any time. Our offices at the terminuses have watertight facilities where we can store your bikes before collection.
- Road shipping method. This is a household motorcycle shipping method. We receive more bookings for road transport than any other shipping method. Since our drivers have good knowledge of the roads in Munster, on-time deliveries are guaranteed.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparing your motorcycle for transport will help you avoid damages, hence avoiding the repair costs. Our precaution methods which we recommend to our customers include:
- Assessing the state of the motorcycle’s engine with the help of an expert.
- Removing the fluids in your bikes if they are either corrosive or highly flammable.
- Inflating the rear and front tires until they are filled with adequate pressure.
- Removing all security systems, for example, the GPS and alarm devices.
- Removing and shipping the motorbike accessories in safer boxes.
- Draining the gas tank. If the shipper will need to roll off the bike, leave the gas at a ¼ of the tank volume at most.
- Washing your motorbikes a few days before hauling and checking for damages.
- Documenting any defects you find on the bike.
- With a decent camera, take closeup images of your bike. The pictures should clearly show the dents and dings on the bike.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
It is advisable to carry out due diligence before trusting any shipper with your motorcycle. You can vet around top five shippers in the USA and choose the best among these. Walk into their offices and ask them questions like:
- Do they have legit registration documents? Ask to check them out to confirm their legitimacy.
- Do they offer transit insurance coverage? Do not hire shippers that do not protect your motorcycle using a premium insurance policy.
- Are they approved by the BBB? What is their rating? To be assured of your bike’s safety, choose shippers with A+ ratings.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Our careful and rigorously trained bike handlers ensure all bikes are delivered in pristine conditions. We have undergone proper registration processes and have been issued with shipping permits by the Department of Transport.
As mentioned earlier, the equipment we use in shipping are modern as well as certified and approved by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration before their utilization. Our latest technology features include using air ride trailers, tracking bikes while in transit using satellite, and installation of CCTV cameras on the trucks and in the storage facilities.
We will never overcharge our clients, we do not have hidden charges, and there are no surprise surcharges whatsoever. All services are offered at very competitive rates. Our rates are at par with what other top shipping companies charge in the USA.
Your budget is what we will utilize and if need be, we will tailor appropriate shipping options that are safe. Another perk is that our shipping quotations are offered cost-free and there are no obligations attached.
Our Munster motorcycle shipping services
- Motorcycle crating.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage.
- Port-to-port bike transfer.
Talk to us!
Give us a call at 1-800-452-2880 toll-free to discuss your transport needs.