The process of shipping a vehicle as small as a motorcycle from one state to another is usually done by ground transport. However, to ship a motorcycle to Hawaii, this would be impossible. To safely have your bike delivered to the islands so you can sightsee in style, you must hire a transporter that deals with international delivery or at least have the ships necessary to safely deliver the bike to Hawaii from another state in the U.S.
Shipping a motorcycle to Hawaii is a great way to avoid using public transportation on the islands. It is also safe and usually much cheaper than most think it is. Auto transport services are cost effective and perhaps one of the most reliable and only ways to transport a vehicle professionally.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Prepping the Bike for Its Delivery in Hawaii
Preparation is necessary before the motorcycle can be shipped. While some companies may have different requirements, there are some standard procedures. Preparing vehicles before a transport protects its condition and anyone dealing with the vehicle’s delivery process.
- Washing the bike and making sure there is no dirt or deposits.
- Checking the fluids, battery and tire pressure.
- Taking pictures and noting any existing damage done to the bike before shipment.
- Making sure that the gas tank is no more than a ¼ full.
- Removing any loose items from the bike.
- Disabling the alarm system.
To discuss your transport options for a motorcycle, contact A1 Auto Transport by phone at (800) 452-2880. We will happily answer all your questions before giving you a FREE, no obligation quote for your bike’s transport to Hawaii based on the information you provided us with. Call in now to get started!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?