Military Car Shipping to Germany
There is a lot of preparation involved in the shipping process of a military vehicle into Germany. Before your military car can gain access into any foreign country, you will need to make sure it meets the standards and stipulations of the country’s foreign import policy. You will also need to prepare the proper paperwork to ship your military car to the nation.
Unlike moving a car within the borders of the United States, shipping a car overseas is a whole different and more detailed process. Having your vehicle accessible to you is going to enrich your time spent in Germany by giving you the freedom to travel faster. It will also save you from having to deal with the chaos of public transport, currency issues and language barriers.
Some of the Documentation to Gather
- Driver’s License
- Proof of Insurance
- Original Title and Registration
- Original Purchase Invoice
- Import License
- Military Orders
Popular Overseas Military Car Shipping Services
- Roll On/Roll Off– This is the most common way to transport your POV internationally. It is the least expensive shipping solution available. Your vehicle will be rolled onto the deck of the ship and secured.
- Container Shipping– Container shipping is another way to ship your vehicle. With this type of shipping, you are permitted to transport other belongings inside of the container. A container will also keep your vehicle from coming into contact with the elements.
Find the Right Military Car Shipping Company
When it comes to finding the right international military car transport company for your car’s delivery to Germany, you will have to do a little Internet research. Read customer reviews about the company and check out any ratings left. Look for credentials such as state licensing, BBB approval and US DOT registration. Local, state and federal certifications are also great for them to possess. By state law, all transporters must provide their customers with some insurance coverage. Pay close attention to all the details of the companies that offer military shipping services to Germany before you hastily hire one for the job.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory