Have a Middlesboro transport company deliver your motorcycle across the nation. Those that have the proper training and experience are obviously best for the job. This will take the delivery process out of your hands, only leaving you responsible for the bike’s preparation.
The preparation helps protect the motorcycle’s condition and those caring for the transport. Luckily it’s minimal work, especially for the price you pay to have it delivered.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Do I Prepare for Shipping?
A smooth motorcycle delivery cannot be achieved unless the right steps are taken. Even if you believe that your motorcycle is in topnotch condition, take the time to inspect it. You can also have a mechanic do some of it for you.
- Wash the bike so you can see small damages such as dents and scratches.
- Fill the gas tank no higher than ¼.
- Remove all personal belongings and transport them by some other means.
- Make sure to turn off the alarm to avoid a disturbance during transport.
- Check the tire pressure, oil and top off the fluids.
- Document the condition of the motorcycle with photos.
How Is My Bike Protected?
All transport companies should have insurance. This protects the vehicles in their care in case of an accident. Vehicle owners’ insurance policies aren’t valid when the motorcycle isn’t under their protection. A transport company must have this added security. Always ask the Middlesboro transport company about their insurance policy before you hire them for services.
After the motorcycle’s delivery, have it inspected for damages. If there are any visible marks that weren’t there before the transport, tell the transporter. They will assess the situation and have a report written up. Someone will contact you in regards to filing an insurance claim.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?