Safe And Reliable Michigan Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycle shipment in Michigan is possible with a reliable and safe motorcycle shipping company. There are many available. The trick is to find one with great reviews and ratings, as well as one that won’t break the pocketbook. Luckily, motorcycle shipment is relatively cheap.
Cruising a motorcycle through the state of Michigan is guaranteed to be refreshing, especially in northern Michigan. Michigan has a lot of country roads, farming areas, casinos to explore, and forests. There are even long highways along the coastline. A motorcyclist coming to Michigan from another state is sure to fall in love with the new surroundings.
The Variety of Different Shipping Methods for Motorcycles
As with anywhere, there will be different motorcycle shipment methods available, depending on the shipping company you choose to go with. However, most of these companies will offer insurance on the bike during shipment to ensure extra protection.
- Enclosed shipping is one of the safest forms of motorcycle shipment. The bike is placed in an enclosed container for shipment.
- Terminal to terminal shipping is when the motorcycle is taken to a terminal for shipment, then picked up from another terminal. This can be inconvenient when the terminal isn’t nearby.
- Open air shipment requires the bike to be placed on an open flatbed or trailer. This might cause damage to the bike if weather or road conditions are unfavorable.
- Door to door shipping is when the company comes to retrieve the bike from a specific address and then drops it off at the address specified.
- Crated shipping is the safest form of shipment but the motorcycle will need to be drained of all fluids and the battery will need to be disconnected. The bike will then be placed on a wooden pallet and placed inside a crate.
Motorcycle Shipment Companies in Michigan to Choose From
564 Oakbrook Circle
Flushing, MI 48433
PJ’s Auto Transport
1425 Rensen St.
Lansing Charter Township, MI 48912
8840 Cloverlawn St.
Detroit, MI 48204
- Allen Park
- Ann Arbor
- Auburn Hills
- Bay City
- Delta Charter Township
- Farmington Hills
- Grand Blanc Township
- Grand Rapids
- Hazel Park
- Lincoln Park
- Madison Heights
- Orion Township
- Port Huron
- Rochester Hills
- Sterling Heights
- Van Buren
- Washington Township
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?