Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Miami County, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Miami County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Miami County in the State of Ohio offers quite a lot to do in terms of activities and places to see. It offers its residents activities like kayaking, canoeing, swimming, golf, biking and lots of parks to visit. It also offers a perfect environment to raise your children as everyone here is very friendly and always eager to help. A-1 Auto Transport facilitates shipping cars to or from Miami County; a job that we have perfected over the 25 years of our existence. Our company has grown exponentially and now boasts of facilities such as offices and modern carriers that are spread throughout the United States and even overseas.
Areas we ship to or from Miami County
We have a team of thoroughly trained drivers who are disciplined and polite to our customers. They have traversed this county when shipping cars to or from Miami County. Townships such as Bethel, Brown, Concord, Elizabeth, Lostcreek, Monroe, Newberry, Newton, Springcreek, Staunton, Union, and Washington; can now enjoy our services under the door to door pick-up and drop-off service.
We also serve adjacent counties such as Shelby to the north, Champaign to the northeast, Clark to the southeast, Montgomery to the south and Darke County with our auto hauling services.
The procedure of shipping vehicles
Transporting a vehicle can be easy and hassle-free when you ship with an experienced and professional company such as A-1 Auto Transport. Below are some of the procedures that a customer must follow for a smooth car delivery to occur.
- Plan and schedule ahead: This step is important as it gives you ample time to search for the right auto shipper to handle your vehicle. It also lets the shipper prepare any necessary equipment or materials for shipping your car.
- Clean out the car: You should clean the car and check for any dents, scratches, and damages to the car. Write them down and take pictures. They will serve as your basis for claiming compensation should anything happen to your vehicle while it’s being shipped. Also ensure that no personal items are left in the vehicle before handing it over as, by law, auto shippers are prohibited from carrying anything categorized as personal.
- Ensure low fuel and remove antennae: Make sure that you have no more than a quarter tank of gas as this may provide an unnecessary hazard. Remove any loose or aftermarket installations such as DVD systems and GPS navigation systems to prevent damage or theft.
- Deliver your vehicle or have it picked up
- Securing the vehicle: The car is then carefully loaded and secured on to the shipping carrier ready for shipping.
- Transporting the vehicle: The car is then shipped to its intended destination.
Ship with us!
For reliable auto shipping services, call us on 1-800-452-2880 to get a free quote or to talk to one of our sales representatives. We make shipping cars to or from Miami County as easy and accessible as possible.
Zip codes included in Miami County
- 45308 Bradford
- 45312 Casstown
- 45317 Conover
- 45318 Covington
- 45326 Fletcher
- 45337 Laura
- 45339 Ludlow Falls
- 45356 Piqua
- 45359 Pleasant Hill
- 45361 Potsdam
- 45371 Tipp City
- 45373 Troy
- 45374 Troy
- 45383 West Milton