Safe And Reliable McLean County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Car shipping is a delicate task both for the carrier firm and the client. For starters, the carrier has to be licensed and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). It should also be fully insured and bonded to guarantee compensation to the client in case of any damage. On the client’s part, it is important that the carrier firm serves the region they come from. It is also important that the vehicle can be delivered to their homes, at fair prices. A-1 Auto Transport checks all these boxes, and that’s why we are considered Kentucky’s best carrier firm serving McLean County and other counties in the Bluegrass State. Our extensive scope of service makes us the most recommended firm for shipping cars to or from McLean County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|McLean County ot Memphis||$304||304 miles||2 - 4 days|
|McLean County to Chicago||$332||332 miles||2 - 4 days|
|McLean County to Denver||$636||1060 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to McLean County||$637||850 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to McLean County||$651||868 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Las Vegas to McLean County||$1083||1806 miles||5 - 7 days|
|McLean County to San Jose||$1133||2267 miles||6 - 8 days|
|McLean County to Seattle||$1146||2292 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
McLean County has a small service area, stretching over 256 square miles. It is divided into North and South McLean. With A-1 Auto Transport, you get to enjoy our services to or from any location both in North and South McLean when shipping cars to or from McLean County.
We serve clients from Calhoun, Island City, Livermore, Sacramento and Beech Grove which are mostly urban centers. In North McLean, we serve Wyman, Wrightsburg, Tichenor, Rangers Landing, Poverty, Nuckolls, Livia, Lemon, Guffle, Glenville, Elba, Congleton, Comer, Cleopatra and Buell regions. In South McLean, we serve Buttonsberry, Poplar Grove, Rumsey, Semiway, Station and Underwood regions.
- All vehicle brands shipping: When you have been shipping cars for the last two and a half decades, you handle all sorts of vehicles from sedans to SUVs, trucks, vans, motorhomes, high-end vehicles, classic collector cars, motorcycles, ATVs, RVs and even snowmobiles and golf carts. We have experience in handling all car brands and makes.
- Open carrier services: We have specialized the art of shipping all brands and makes of vehicles through different types of carriers. For sedans, SUVs, ATVs, motorhomes, RVs, heavy machinery and some motorcycles, we use open carriers for shipping. This is because it is the most affordable mode. Moreover, open carriers provide sufficient space to carry large vehicles like RVs, motorhomes, heavy equipment and buses that come in different shapes and sizes. These can’t fit inside enclosed carriers.
- Enclosed carriers: These come in the form of an intermodal container. This means they are more limited in surface area compared to open carriers. However, their enclosed structure is beneficial in shipping high-end vehicles and collectors’ cars as they provide protection from external elements and privacy from prying eyes.
We offer fair prices!
Our free online quoting services provide dependable estimates of how much it will cost you when shipping cars to or from McLean County. A-1 Auto Transport’s services are fair priced with no hidden costs whatsoever!
Zip codes included in McLean County
- ZIP Code 42322 - Beech Grove
- ZIP Code 42327 - Calhoun
- ZIP Code 42350 - Island
- ZIP Code 42352 - Livermore
- ZIP Code 42371 - Rumsey
- ZIP Code 42372 - Sacramento
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com