Shipping a cruiser out of Martinsburg, West Virginia can be done with the help of a professional shipping company. The right company will be trustworthy and safe.
The reviews and ratings from past customers are great insight to a company’s reputation. Make sure that you do some research before selecting.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Methods of Motorcycle Shipment Available.
A bike’s shipping methods vary and are dependent on the transport company that you choose to go with. Some are safer methods than others, but that might make them a bit more costly. However, if the safety of your vehicle is important to you, select the method you feel comfortable with and even consider purchasing insurance from the company if they offer it. Most transport companies offer insurance coverage free of charge as part of their shipping services.
- Open Air Shipping – a method that exposes the motorcycle to all road and weather conditions which might not be such a good thing. However, it is a cheaper method and if weather is in your favor, than this could be a good way to transport the bike.
- Enclosed Shipping – the motorcycle will be placed within an enclosed trailer.
- Crated Shipping – the motorcycle is drained of all fluids and strapped down to a wooden pallet. The battery must be disconnected and the bike will be put into a trailer. This is the safest shipping method.
- Terminal to Terminal – the motorcycle will need to be dropped off at a terminal for shipment. It is then taken to another terminal nearby its new home, where you will have to pick it up.
- Door to Door – the company will come to where the bike is to pick it up. It will then be taken to wherever you need it delivered.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?