Safe And Reliable Logan County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Started as a small regional transporter 20 years ago, A-1 Auto Transport is currently recognized by past clients and some industry experts as being America’s best transport companies. We are the obvious choice for clients who are shipping cars to or from Logan County due to our consistency in quality service provision. With our operations covering the whole of Illinois, and all 50 states, Logan County residents need not look any farther to find a reliable transporting partner.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Logan County to Chicago||$173||173 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Logan County to Kansas City||$342||342 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Logan County to Cleveland||$490||490 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New Orleans to Logan County||$603||804 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Philadelphia to Logan County||$627||836 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Logan County||$677||903 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Logan County to Phoenix||$953||1589 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Logan County to Los Angeles||$1175||1959 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Logan County
When shipping cars to or from Logan County, you need to factor in the routes that their network offers. We have ensured that our services are available to all by creating one of the most complete network of routes in terms of coverage. Locally, we have routes connecting Logan County to all its neighboring counties which are: Tazewell, McLean, De Witt, Macon, Sangamon, Menard, and Mason. Logan’s proximity to major international airports and Illinois’s sea ports further enables us to provide international shipping by air and sea to any global location.
We offer a wide range of services that include:
- Car Shipping: Car shipping has always been our core business. And over the past two decades, we have proven that we are really good at it. We are particularly proud of the diversity of our fleet which allows us to ship any type of vehicle for our clients.
- Multi vehicle Transport: We have the capacity to serve corporate clients that require bulk vehicle shipping on a regular basis. Our capacity to handle the logistical challenges of multi vehicle shipping has seen us forming long term partnerships with car dealerships and vehicle manufacturers operating in America.
- Military Personal Vehicle Transport: If you are serving in the US military, we offer special rates to transport your vehicle to domestic and international military bases. Retired members of the US military also get to enjoy discounts as appreciation for the sacrifices they made for our county.
- Snowbird Special: Illinois is one of the northern states with the most snowbirds who regularly ‘migrate’ southwards to avoid the harsh northern winter. We offer a special discount for snowbirds who continuously use our services.
- Safe Storage: You don’t have to be worried when shipping a car that may await pickup for a few days at our delivery terminals. You can make arrangements for storage services in our safe and secure storage facilities that we maintain in all our terminals for as long as you need.
Try us today!
We are the best option for anyone shipping cars to or from Logan County. Try us today by checking out our website for a free, no-obligation quote.
Zip Codes Included in Logan County
- ZIP Code 61723 – Atlanta
- ZIP Code 61751 – Lawndale
- ZIP Code 62512 – Beason
- ZIP Code 62518 – Chestnut
- ZIP Code 62519 – Cornland
- ZIP Code 62541 - Lake Fork
- ZIP Code 62543 – Latham
- ZIP Code 62548 - Mount Pulaski
- ZIP Code 62634 – Elkhart
- ZIP Code 62635 – Emden
- ZIP Code 62643 – Hartsburg
- ZIP Code 62656 – Lincoln
- ZIP Code 62666 – Middletown
- ZIP Code 62671 - New Holland
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.