Throughout Colorado, you will find that there is a great deal of transport companies waiting to ship out vehicles whenever they are called upon.
However, not all of these transporters can be relied on and it would be a shame to have your motorcycle shipped with an unreliable transport company. Use your online resources to find the most reputable transporters nearby your home in Littleton.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Should I Do If I See Damages that Weren’t There before Transport?
The easiest way to assess whether or not damage was done to the motorcycle during its relocation is by creating a list of the existing damages before you send it out. Taking photographs of the damages is the absolute wisest thing you can do. Any scratches, dents or chips in the paint should be documented. Then, when the vehicle arrives at the new location, you can inspect the bike for damages. If you see anything out of the ordinary, show the driver.
When you report possible harm done to the motorcycle, the driver will write out a report in which you will sign. This report will then go back to the auto transport company. At this point, a claim can be made with the company’s insurance. They will inform you of the next move to make.
Is There Anything I Can Do to Make Transport Safer?
In order to assure a safe transport, there are some things that you can do on your end. Other than hiring a transport company that carries a great reputation for their services, prepare your motorcycle for the transport. This will help the company assure a safer relocation.
- Take out anything that doesn’t belong in the vehicle. Remove any items that were not factory features.
- Make sure that the fuel tank has ¼ or less of gas in it.
- Mark down any damages and take some pictures. This will help with your inspection of the bike after it arrives at its journey’s end.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory