- Car Transport Lehigh County Near Me
- Lehigh County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Lehigh County
- The Services We Offer
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Ship With Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Lehigh County
Car Transport Lehigh County Near Me
A-1 Auto Transport has a team in Lehigh County ready to serve you! We find satisfaction in providing high quality services to our clients in Pennsylvania and the rest of the US. Our shipping professionals are always ready to offer direction on the vehicle transportation options we offer locally and internationally. Additionally, we offer the lowest prices for car shipping nationwide and to overseas locations.
Lehigh County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Lehigh County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lehigh County to Lehigh County||$874||1457 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lehigh County to Cleveland||$229||382 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lehigh County to Indianapolis||$372||620 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to Lehigh County||$429||715 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Jacksonville to Lehigh County||$535||892 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Minneapolis to Lehigh County||$673||1122 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Lehigh County||$730||1216 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lehigh County to Portland||$1688||2813 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Lehigh County
Our drivers strive to make shipping cars to or from Lehigh Countya positively memorable experience for our clients. We cover the entire 348 square mile area using modern transport trailers that can haul a single vehicle or several at the same time. Our drivers have mastered the road network of the county and often use the fastest routes to move vehicles. Some of the routes that have become favorites are Interstate 78 and 476. These two routes cut across the county extending to other cities and towns in Pennsylvania. We also use U.S Highways 22 and 222 to reach a number of urban centers within and outside the county.
Residents of adjacent counties also get to enjoy the services that we offer in Lehigh County. These counties are Berks County to the west, Bucks County to the southeast, Carbon County to the north, Montgomery County to the south, Northampton County to the northeast and Schuylkill County to the northwest. To access locations within these counties, we use Pennsylvania State Routes 29, 100, 143, 145, 222, 309, 329, 378, 863, 873 and 987.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The services we offer
We offer customized services to vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Lehigh County and the other fifty states in the US. Some of our services include:
- Non-operable vehicle shipping: Vehicles that are classified as non-operable can be difficult to move without the help of a professional auto shipper. Luckily, we have a lot of professionals in our team that are skilled in moving them to all the fifty states and deliver them in one piece. Our truck drivers move inoperable vehicles using suitable car carriers which include covered and uncovered transport trailers. It does not matter the size or weight of your non-op car, we can move it for you at an affordable rate locally or internationally.
- Domestic motorcycle shipping: Planning to move your motorcycle across the US? You are in luck! We are experienced motorcycle shippers who have been in the industry for over two decades. Our truck drivers have interacted with a wide variety of motorbike models and ensure that they are transported in the safest manner possible. When it comes to delivery, we offer door to door transportation and terminal to terminal shipping with the former being the most convenient for motorcycle owners. Also, the shipping costs for bikes within the US is very reasonable and can match any budget.
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Lehigh County, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Lehigh County. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Lehigh County, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Lehigh County. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Lehigh County and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Lehigh County. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Ship with us!
A-1 Auto Transport is always available for vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Lehigh County. Our team is available 24/7 to answer all your inquiries and guide you on the best shipping option for you. To talk to a member of our sales team, call us on (888) 230-9116.
Zip codes included in Lehigh County
|18011 Alburtis||18031 Breinigsville||18051 Fogelsville||18098 Rodale Press|
|18101 Allentown||18032 Catasauqua||18053 Germansville||18099 Rodale Press|
|18102 Allentown||18034 Center Valley||18052 Hokendauqua||18078 Schnecksville|
|18103 Allentown||18036 Coopersburg||18037 Ironton||18079 Slatedale|
|18104 Allentown||18037 Coplay||18059 Laurys Station||18080 Slatington|
|18105 Allentown||18025 Dun & Bradstreet||18060 Limeport||18087 Trexlertown|
|18106 Allentown||18046 East Texas||18062 Macungie||18106 Wescosville|
|18109 Allentown||18080 Emerald||18065 Neffs||18052 Whitehall|
|18195 Allentown||18049 Emmaus||18066 New Tripoli||18092 Zionsville|
|18109 Allentown Airport Branch||18098 Emmaus||18068 Old Zionsville|
|18025 Bethlehem||18099 Emmaus||18069 Orefield|