Rather than trying to get the motorcycle out of Lehi City without the assistance of seasoned professionals, think about hiring an experienced transport company.
They will take good care of the bike and it will prevent you from putting all the extra mileage on it. It’ll also prevent it from getting damaged during the trip.
A lot of the transport companies you come across in the city will also offer insurance during the delivery process. This helps release some of the anxiety you might get while entrusting someone else to handle your most valuable possession. If anything were to happen to the bike during its transport, it should be covered under the insurance.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Is the Best Way to Transport My Bike?
As you persistently search for a transport company, you will find that there are several different transport methods available. These methods vary in cost and style, so take your time when selecting.
Many motorcycle shippers choose to have their bike transported through enclosed shipping methods. These methods are considered to be a little safer than open air transport. It will be shipped in an enclosed container. Other methods include open air shipping and crated shipping. Ask the company you have chosen to go through what they have to offer. Not all companies will offer the same methods of motorcycle transport.
Transport companies will have a list of preparation requirements for anyone shipping a motorcycle to complete. These are rather simple and can be done in very little time. It is necessary to follow the company’s instructions so that the bike can be shipped safely. Unwavering instructions can be found below.
- Wash the bike.
- Take note of any damage prior to shipping.
- Don’t let the fuel exceed a ¼ of a tank.
- Remove unnecessary items.
- Check fluids, tire pressure, and battery.
- Disable the alarm.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory