Rather than transporting a motorcycle all alone or riding it from Lee’s Summit to another state, contract an experienced transport company.
They will have the experience and training expected to securely get the bicycle to where it needs to go with no damage being done to it. Motorcycle transport isn't excessively expensive and it is the most secure method for getting a bike over the states to its new home.
Consider These Things before Transport.
While there are a wide range of strategies available for motorcycle transport across the country, it is constantly best to mull over specific matters before selecting a service. The following is a rundown of things to consider when you are selecting a strategy for transport for your motorcycle.
- Consider the length of travel. Shorter distances may be alright with a less expensive method used for transport, such as open air shipping.
- Pay regard for the climate and street conditions along the course that the cruiser will more than likely go through during its delivery process.
- What strategies does the organization bring to the table?
- Does the organization offer optional services and features? Do they offer protection amid the delivery process?
- Does the shipping technique I desire for my bike surpass my financial plan?
- Does the company have services geared specifically towards motorcycles?
- Does the company I plan on hiring carry a great reputation with past clients?
- Will I need expedited transport services and does the company I want to hire offer such delivery?
What Are the Most Popular Transport Services for Motorcycles?
- Crated Shipping.
- Enclosed Shipping.
- Open Air Shipping.
- Terminal to Terminal.
- Door to Door.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.