Safe And Reliable Lee County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When shipping cars to or from Lee County, your checklist for your preferred transporter includes 2 things. First, you want a company with a proven track record of meeting clients’ expectation. Secondly, you want a company that knows your locality and has operated within Illinois for a long time. A-1 Auto Transport meets all these criteria, and more. We are one of the biggest transport companies in America and we have diligently served Lee County for many years.
Read on to learn more about our services in Lee county, IL.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lee County to Detroit||$377||377 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lee County to Washington, D.C.||$597||796 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lee County to New York||$669||892 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Antonio to Lee County||$697||1162 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Lee County||$698||931 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Lee County to Miami Beach||$856||1427 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Lee County to Phoenix||$987||1645 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lee County to Los Angeles||$1155||1926 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within the county
The best thing about shipping cars to or from Lee County is the unparalleled network of routes that we cover. It doesn’t matter where you are shipping to/from, our routes cover it. Our local routes connect Lee to its nearby counties such as Whiteside, Bureau, Ogle, DeKalb, and LaSalle counties. Lee is located within close proximity to the international airports within Illinois and the seaports operated along the great lakes region; which further facilitates international shipping to any global location.
The services we offer include:
- Vehicle Shipping: We have the expertise, and equipment, to transport personal vehicles, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs, vintage cars, yachts, boats, and mobile homes.
- Bulk Shipping: We have the capacity to serve corporate clients such as car dealerships and vehicle manufacturers who move multiple vehicles in a single trip. Not only do we offer international bulk shipping, we also have very attractive rates for corporate clients.
- Safe Storage: If you will be picking your car up a few days after delivery, then we offer safe storage in all our delivery terminals.
- Real-time satellite tracking: You can track your vehicle as it is being transported in real-time through our satellite tracking service.
- Student and Faculty Discount: We have a policy of offering discounts to clients who may require our services multiple times in a year. College students and their tutors have to transport their vehicles to and from their homes every time a new semester starts and when they break for holiday. Our discount reduces their financial burden significantly.
We are very proud of the high levels of professionalism that we have maintained over the past two decades. We commit to meet all the obligations that we agree with our clients prior to shipping. We guarantee that your vehicle will arrive at your preferred destination within the timelines that we set. No other transporter can guarantee this with our level of confidence.
A-1 Auto transport offers you guaranteed satisfaction when shipping cars to or from Lee County. Work with the best by checking out our website for a free, no-obligation quote.
Zip Codes included in Lee County
- ZIP Code 60530 – Lee
- ZIP Code 60553 – Steward
- ZIP Code 61006 – Ashton
- ZIP Code 61021 – Dixon
- ZIP Code 61031 - Franklin Grove
- ZIP Code 61042 – Harmon
- ZIP Code 61057 – Nachusa
- ZIP Code 61310 – Amboy
- ZIP Code 61318 – Compton
- ZIP Code 61324 – Eldena
- ZIP Code 61331 - Lee Center
- ZIP Code 61353 - Paw Paw
- ZIP Code 61367 – Sublette
- ZIP Code 61378 - West Brooklyn
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.