For the past 40 years, the Leake Auction Company has been selling classic cars to the old “junker” faithful. The company was founded by Jim Leake, Sr, who had a passion for these old rust buckets way before it was popular to collect old cars. In 1964, Leake held a 1-day auction in Muskogee, Oklahoma, and because the event was such a success, they’ve held annual auctions in both Texas and the Oklahoma ever since.
Since its inception, the Leake Auction Company has sold over 34,000 cars. Attendees and buyers will be able to browse among 400 cars including Cadillacs, Corvettes Camaros, Mustangs, and other vintage, collector, muscle, and high-performance vehicles.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Other notable cars at the auction:
- 1934 Bugatti Type 51 Grand Prix.
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg Co.’s Last Duesenberg Built.
- Vitamin C Orange 1970 Plymouth Road Runner.
- 1961 Cadillac DeVille Convertible.
- 1956 Chevrolet Nomad Resto Mod.
- 1917 Ford Model Touring.
- 1955 GMC Stepside 4×4 Pickup.
- 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS Convertible.
- 1962 Chevrolet Corvette Fuelie Convertible.
In addition to these autos, this week it was announced that 6 Packards will be up for sale at the Leake Auction Company’s Dallas event on November 22nd. This impressive collection features a 1919 Twin Six 3-35 Custom, a 1956 Clipper Constellation four-door hardtop with a 352 cubic-inch V8, and a 1929 Packard 645 Roadster. If you are a fan of Packard cars, you’ve got to head out to this show.
Sale Dates: November 21-23, 2014.
Location: Dallas Market Hall in Dallas, TX.
Times: Show starts at 9AM daily. The auction starts at Noon on Friday, 10AM on Saturday, and Noon on Sunday.
Admission: $15 for adults, $10 Senior & Military with ID, $7 for children.
Bidder Fee: $100 due at the time of registration.
Check out this page for more bidding rules for the Leake Car Auction.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?