- Rv Movers Lakeland
- Lakeland, Fl Rv Shipping
- Lakeland, Fl Rv Transport Cost
- Lakeland Rv Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your Rv Examples
- Rv Shipping Cost Factors
- Shipping An Rv Domestically
- International Rv Shipping
- Different Rv Shipping Methods
- Tips To Prepare Your Rv For Transport
- Contact Us
- Rv Movers Near Me
RV Movers Lakeland
Lakeland, FL RV Shipping
Lakeland, FL RV Transport Cost
If you are planning to go on a vacation in or out of Lakeland, FL with your family or friends and you intend to go with an RV, A-1 Auto Transport can help you deliver the RV to your destination so that you would not experience the stress involved in transporting the RV.
Lakeland RV Shipping Cost & Time To Ship Your RV Examples
|To / From Lakeland, FL||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lakeland, FL To Germantown, MD||924 miles||$1,749.6 - $2,033.02||3 - 5 Days|
|Houston, TX To Lakeland, FL||972 miles||$105.30 - $2138.4||1 - 3 Days|
|Lakeland, FL To Everett, WA||3106 miles||$5,590.98 - $6,833.42||10 - 12 Days|
|Farmington, NM To Lakeland, FL||1918 miles||$3,451.86 - $4,218.94||8 - 10 Days|
|Lakeland, FL To Toms River, NJ||1090 miles||$1,962.36 - $2,398.44||6 - 8 Days|
|Elgin, IL To Lakeland, FL||1204 miles||$2,167.56 - $2,649.24||7 - 9 Days|
|Lakeland, FL To Scranton, PA||1136 miles||$2,044.98 - $2,499.42||7 - 9 Days|
|Portland, ME To Lakeland, FL||1439 miles||$2,589.48 - $3,164.92||7 - 9 Days|
|Lakeland, FL To Kalispell, MT||2698 miles||$4,856.76 - $5,936.04||9 - 11 Days|
|Springfield, MO To Lakeland, FL||1124 miles||$2,022.66 - $2,472.14||7 - 9 Days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
RV Shipping Cost Factors
The cost of shipping your RV into or out of Lakeland, FL using A-1 Auto Transport is estimated based on the following:
- Specifications of your RV
- Distance between where we pick up and drop off
- Shipping services you require
- Season of the year
- Cost of fuel at that time.
Shipping an RV Domestically
For shipping within the United States, A-1 Auto Transport makes use of trucks to transport the RV. Customers have the option of choosing either the open-air or the enclosed method.
International RV Shipping
Shipping outside the United States is done through water (i.e on a boat involving the roll-on/roll-off loading). The RV is shipped on a boat to the destination country, from where it is transported through a truck and delivered to the final location.
Different RV Shipping Methods
The shipping method available include:
- Flat Rack Shipping: The RV is placed on a flat rack placed on top of a ship without any protection. It is a cheap shipping method.
- Container Shipping: The RV is placed inside a container and the container is loaded onto a ship. It is quite expensive as the RV would because of the extra layer of protection provided by the container.
- Open Air-Ground Method: The RV is shipped in a large flatbed trailer or a hauler. It is an inexpensive method also without extra protection.
- Enclosed Ground Transport Method: The RV is shipped in a large container. The container is hooked to a freight truck and pulled to the destination.
Tips to Prepare your RV for Transport
To guarantee the safety of your RV during shipping, you need to adequately prepare your RV. The following are the preparations you need to carry out:
- Take your RV to a mechanic to certify it is fit for shipping.
- All doors, windows, and cabinets must be tightly closed.
- Disconnect all electrical and gas appliances.
- Document any damages on the RV.
- Ensure you have no belongings in the RV. We would not be held responsible for any missing item.
- For international shipping, ensure you have all the necessary documents.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we would provide you with the most affordable and safe RV shipping. To reach us, dial 1-888-230-9116.
RV Movers Near Me
Looking for RV movers near me? Speak to our helpful RV transportation specialists to get the best quote at moving your RV across state today. Call 1-888-230-9116.