Professional international auto haulers provide a number of great services. They make shipping a vehicle overseas a simple and affordable reality. Reputable companies will offer deals for many different reasons, but shipping two or more cars definitely qualifies you for a deal.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Having access to personal transport in Libya is much better than relying on public transport. Without a vehicle, you can expect to run into more delays and your visit will not be as enriched. To pass customs clearance in Libya, you will need to provide a few documents,
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Original Title and Registration.
- Commercial Bill of Sale.
- Import Permit.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Letter of employment.
Document the Condition of Your Vehicle.
You will need to take photos of your vehicle and take note of any damages. In order to be sure there was not an incident while your vehicle was being shipped. If you notice major problems with your vehicle, make sure to have them resolved before the ship date.
For example, if you notice your vehicle leaking fuel or oil, have it repaired by a mechanic. Leaks can cause damages to the ship and the other cargo on board. To avoid getting an additional fee tacked onto your total, have the leak repaired.
How Much Does it Cost to Ship a Vehicle Overseas?
The price for international auto shipping is different in almost every case. The price depends on a few different things, but the method in which you ship your vehicle plays a large role. Distance and the make and model of your car will also help determine how much shipping will cost. Contact at least 3 different auto shipping companies to find the best deal for you.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory