Unless there is no possible way to ship a car to another country due to their restrictions set on vehicle imports, purchasing shipping services is always wise.
Just makes sure that you hire a transporter with a reputation for successful overseas deliveries. You want to trust that your car ships to Ethiopia safe and sound.
There are many ways in which a transport company can help you. Their experience and knowledge go far with international import policies and that alone is a great deal of help. Nevertheless, the advantages are bountiful. It helps to know what you can expect.
What You Can Expect to Benefit from with Your Shipping Services.
- The only goal for transporters is to have the car shipped and delivered without any damages. They provide insurance coverage to assure its protection.
- Transport companies usually provide their customers with an assortment of shipping services to choose from. They will help you with any decision making and even customize your transport if necessary.
- There are fewer risks when you use shipping services.
- An international transport company with a history in the industry will already be familiarized with foreign import policies. They will help you prepare for the transport and get approval from Customs. The Embassy of Ethiopia is able to provide accurate tax rates and import regulations at that time.
- The time it takes for a transport company to carry out the delivery is rather quick and high priority services are offered to those in a hurry.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.