Finding the top rated shipping companies nearest to your home is done easiest is through a broker. Of course, you could spend hours gathering the contact information for the most reputable shipping companies listed on the Internet, but who has that kind of time? You’d have to read through reviews and testimonials, search websites, and write down the contact info and details of every transporter you would like to contact for further information.
Instead of wasting valuable time, contact a dependable truck shipping broker. With years of experience in the industry, they’ll already have a database filled with the information of the best shipping companies around. Based on their network and the information you provide them with, they’ll gather quotes from the most suitable shipping companies.
How to Tell If a Shipping Company Is Reliable.
- They’ll carry all the proper licensing, certifications and insurance.
- All of their shipping equipment is durable and up-to-date, as well as the transport technology used.
- They’ll have positive ratings and uplifting reviews and testimonials left online by past customers.
- You’ll have various shipping services and features to consider.
- They’ll offer low flat rates and never ask for any money upfront.
- Their customer service is friendly and extremely helpful.
- They should have proof of their longstanding history in the auto transport industry.
- They’re familiar with international import policies (if you’re shipping overseas, this is important).
A truck shipping broker won’t work or network with any transport companies that don’t carry the right characteristics. They must be reliable and capable of delivering vehicles without any disregard for the condition of the vehicles in their care. All transporters will also carry insurance coverage.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.