Finding the top rated shipping companies nearest to your home is done easiest is through a broker. Of course, you could spend hours gathering the contact information for the most reputable shipping companies listed on the Internet, but who has that kind of time? You’d have to read through reviews and testimonials, search websites, and write down the contact info and details of every transporter you would like to contact for further information.
Instead of wasting valuable time, contact a dependable truck shipping broker. With years of experience in the industry, they’ll already have a database filled with the information of the best shipping companies around. Based on their network and the information you provide them with, they’ll gather quotes from the most suitable shipping companies.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to Tell If a Shipping Company Is Reliable.
- They’ll carry all the proper licensing, certifications and insurance.
- All of their shipping equipment is durable and up-to-date, as well as the transport technology used.
- They’ll have positive ratings and uplifting reviews and testimonials left online by past customers.
- You’ll have various shipping services and features to consider.
- They’ll offer low flat rates and never ask for any money upfront.
- Their customer service is friendly and extremely helpful.
- They should have proof of their longstanding history in the auto transport industry.
- They’re familiar with international import policies (if you’re shipping overseas, this is important).
A truck shipping broker won’t work or network with any transport companies that don’t carry the right characteristics. They must be reliable and capable of delivering vehicles without any disregard for the condition of the vehicles in their care. All transporters will also carry insurance coverage.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?