Looking to Hire Cheap Transport Professionals for a Non-Operable Boat?
Typical Shipping Prices- How Much Does It Cost?
- Non-operable boats may cost around $1000 to $10000 on average. The rates you receive reflect the distance, the difficulty of the transport, the labor and equipment needed, and the services chosen to deliver the non-op vessel.
- It is the lifting of the boat out of water that causes the most concern for transporters especially when the boat is inoperable. Expect fees for extra labor and the special use of equipment for non-operable boats being shipped.
Obviously any person with a lack of knowledge will assume that the transport services for a non-operable boat are out of reach for them. This is far from the truth though. All professional transport companies keep their rates set affordably. The high demand for transport services allows them to maintain such low prices. No matter how cheap the quote you’re given, you can expect that your non-operable boat is handled with nothing but professionalism and caution.
Call the transporters if you wish to collect quotes. Calling in is more personable and it gives you the opportunity to ask questions. Any longstanding transporter will have responsive, well-educated customer service reps taking phone calls. They should even have the ability to customize your transport.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Collecting Quotes and Comparing Transporters
Only collect quotes from the transport professionals that offer non-op boat transport and other helpful services. These companies should maintain a positive reputation for their services as a licensed transport service in the area. They should also have a clean, informational website with current contact information.
Make sure that you give the transport company as many details as possible about your boat. Include that it is inoperable and explain the vessel’s condition. They’ll then understand the complexity of the transport and determine what tools are needed to retrieve the boat and have it delivered. You can expect that a non-operable boat’s shipping process is more costly than that of an operable or unharmed boat.
In most cases the shipping company will ask for the boat’s dimensions and the addresses for both the pickup and drop off. Have all details prepared ahead of time to make the process of collecting quotes even faster. After comparing prices and services, contact the company of your choice and book your non-op boat’s transport right away.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory