The vehicle shippers of America, A-1 Auto Transport, has developed several locations –specific routing options to help our customers move automobiles across the nation in the most cost effective and timely manner. To handle the auto transport of privately owned vehicles, routing is defined by decisions, objectives, and constraints. Considering the trucks and equipment used for moving cars, our state of the art car carrier fleet is equipped to load 10 vehicles per truck. This equates to nearly 10 different pickups and drop off locations for the car hauler to service. Our dispatch team makes logistical decisions to assign a group of auto shipping customers, to groups of professional car carrier drivers, and then sequence and schedule their deliveries in a logistical fashion. The car transporters objective of vehicle routing is to provide a high level of customer service while keeping the car hauling fleet of trucks operating on scheduled routes.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
When should I use a Terminal?
Choosing Terminal Service can help to save you money and time when shipping cars. Upon receiving a quote from A-1 Auto Transport, you are offered options of service that may be unfamiliar. Whatever your reason is for car transportation, we would like to make this auto move as easy and convenient as possible. Car shipping is our specialty, and A-1 Auto Transport has strategically chosen terminals, which are located in most major cities across the nation. This allows you the accessibility to drop off, or pick up your vehicle on “Your Schedule”, not ours! If you have placed a car shipping order for “Terminal to Door” service, this allows you the flexibility of dropping your car off during business hours at a pre-arranged convenient terminal. Please consider these options when scheduling your car transportation.
More helpful information
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory