When you’re in need of shipping services to have an RV relocated, gather several quotes so you can compare the rates between each transporter you’re interested in. As a customer, you want to receive the lowest shipping rates, but don’t let the price deter you from the right company or services.
Make sure you are comfortable with your service selections or ask customer service for help. Fortunately, all auto transport services are set at low prices. Just use the RV shipping calculator you find on the website of each transporter. Some may require a phone call.
What you pay to have your RV shipped depends on many things. You can’t possibly get an exact total on your bill without submitting certain information to the transport company. Depending on the transporter, the information needed from you may fluctuate a little. The shipping process for an RV can range anywhere from several hundred to several thousand dollars.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Determines Your Quote?
- The RV’s specifications such as the model, age, and condition.
- How far the transporter must go to deliver the vehicle.
- The transport services you decide to buy.
- The weight being shipped.
- The time of year you’re buying the shipping services.
- The current price of fuel.
To begin using the RV shipping calculator, answer the questions asked. Try to remain detailed and precise with all your answers. At first, it is likely you’ll only be asked for your personal information and the addresses of the pickup and drop off locations. You’ll get a more accurate estimate after you are contacted by the transporter.
Insurance Coverage Is Essential.
If you’re going to trust someone to ship your RV, make sure insurance coverage is provided. Most RV shipping companies provide their customers with insurance without expecting them to pay for it. Ask the transporter about their insurance policy before booking your transport with them.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory