Are You Interested in Transporting a Salvaged Boat?
Typical Shipping Prices- How Much Does It Cost?
- Transporting a salvaged boat is pricier than transporting an operable vehicle. On average, a salvage boat transporter charges around $250 per hour.
- The cost of your shipping services is determined by the distance, complexity of transport, and the shipping method chosen to get the boat delivered.
If you have a boat that cannot possibly make it to its destination by traveling across water, find a transport company that can carry out its delivery.
If the boat is salvage, look for a transporter familiar with the handling and delivery of inoperable boats. Most of the time, the transporters will need to use special equipment to get the wrecked boat out of the water, onto the hauler, and safely delivered without causing it further damage.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Finding a Transporter with the Right Qualifications
Perhaps the most important thing you can do is find a reliable transport service. To do this, the Internet is your best chance. You can use it to look up all the shipping companies near wherever the boat might be stored or stuck.
- Look for a transporter with positive reviews, ratings and testimonials. You shouldn’t have a problem finding such information online.
- Make sure they are licensed, certified and proven successful as a transporter for salvaged boats.
- See what kind of equipment they think is necessary and what kind of training is provided to those who are sent to pick up and deliver the boat.
- They should have the latest transport technology and most durable equipment for shipping your salvaged boat.
- Look for the transporters that offer the lowest quotes. Ask if there are any discounts or promotions you might qualify for. Many professionals lower the rates for students, military personnel, and seniors. Paying money upfront is not typically expected from longstanding transporters.
- They have insightful, friendly customer service. They’re willing to answer your questions and explain your services. They’ll even go out of their way to customize your transport as necessary to make sure you’re satisfied with your shipping experience.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?