Safe And Reliable Hempstead Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are various situations in which hiring motorcycle shipping services becomes necessary. These include:
- When the motorcycle has been purchased and its transportation to the buyer is required so as to complete the sale.
- When the conditions on the road make it impossible to ride the bike.
- When the participants of a biking event need their bikes to be shipped to the host location in good time and in perfect condition.
- When the bike owner prefers not to use the bike so as to avoid the wear and tear of its parts.
- When the bike is inoperable or cannot function as expected.
- When the bike has been salvaged.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We avail the following motorcycle shipping methods:
- Shipping via road.
- Shipping via water.
- Shipping via air.
- Shipping via rail.
You can have your bike delivered to a convenient location from where you may pick it or you can have it transported to your doorstep.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
The preparation of your bike for shipping is an important part of the process. It helps in minimizing the chance of accidents occurring while your bike is in transit. Before you hand over your bike to the moving company, you will have to:
- Remove your personal belongings and the motorcycle accessories.
- Wash your motorcycle so as to remove the dirt and debris from its body.
- Inspect it, noting any existing dents or scratch marks and taking photos that show its condition clearly.
- Check the engine.
- Check the tire pressure.
- Check the fluid levels.
- Drain the fluids and disconnecting the battery, if you are using the crates shipping method to transport your motorcycle.
- Disable the alarm system, if your bike has one.
- Secure fragile parts such as the lamps. You can detach them, package them safely and ship them separately.
It is good to check with your motorcycle shipping company whether there any specific requirements for you to meet before you hand over your bike to them for shipment.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The search for a motorcycle shipping company may be an involving one. However, you can make it easier by using the following pointers. You need to look for a shipping company that:
- Is licensed to provide motorcycle shipping services in Hempstead.
- Is approved by the Better Business Bureau.
- Is experienced and knowledgeable on all that involves motorcycle shipping.
- Is capable of offering you tailored services.
- Is forthright in all their dealings, acting with a good level of transparency and charges reasonable rates with no hidden costs included.
- Is highly reputable.
Why you should use A-1 Auto transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
While there may be many shipping companies around, here are some reasons as to why A-1 Auto transport is the best from the rest:
- We are customer-centric and have you as the focus. Therefore, you will experience that the whole process will be centered around giving you the best service.
- We are highly efficient and have mastered how to operate reliably while offering you affordable rates. Our drivers also pass through the least congested and short routes in an effort to save you up on the fuel costs.
- We provide you with real-time support and you can call our agents on a toll-free-free number, at any time and on any day.
- We have invested in reliable communication systems and you get the chance to stay updated on the progress of your delivery using the real-time tracking information that we will provide you with.
Our Hempstead motorcycle shipping services
To make the shipping experience hassle-free for you, we have the following Hempstead motorcycle shipping services:
- Storage services at our well-managed facilities.
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services to help you to make an informed shipping decision.
- Enclosed shipping services for safe and secure shipping.
- Open-air shipping services, which is an affordable option compared to enclosed motorcycle shipping.
- Crated shipping, which is a safe way to ship your bike.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have to get more information and clarification on our services. If you have already made the decision to hire our services, call us on the number 1-800-452-2880 and our agents will be able to explain the process to you and avail you with the shipping prices.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.