Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Harrison County, West Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Harrison County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Of the eight ‘Harrison Counties’ in the US, West Virginia’s is the oldest. Harrison County has a rich history and cultural heritage. More than 100,000 people make a pilgrimage to downtown Clarksburg for an annual festival on Italian heritage. Not many companies know their way around West Virginia the way we do. We are the most reliable service for shipping cars to or from Harrison County. We have countrywide and worldwide transportation networks.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Washington, D.C. to Harrison County||$247||247 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Harrison County||$416||416 miles||2-4 days|
|Boston to Harrison County||$477||636 miles||3-5 days|
|Harrison County to New Orleans||$744||993 miles||3-5 days|
|Phoenix to Harrison County||$1029||2059 miles||6-8 days|
|Harrison County to San Jose||$1064||2660 miles||7-9 days|
|Salt Lake City to Harrison County||$1138||1897 miles||6-8 days|
|Harrison County to San Diego||$1203||2406 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our car transportation services in Harrison County
We have an unrivaled network of transport providers with the most extensive terminal partnerships to help us conveniently collect and deliver your car at low costs.
- We have a ready interstate towing service to help you out when your car breaks down across the state.
- Our enclosed trailers offer unmatched safety in luxury and exotic car transportation. They have secure loading and transportation features.
- You will get some of the best rates on door-to-door shipping. We take the most efficient routes when shipping cars to or from Harrison County.
- Open-air transportation will give you the lowest cost transportation option. We move the cars on open trucks, which have enough space to carry more than eight cars in one trip.
- Roll-on/roll-off is a simple international shipping standard that also costs much less. We drive and secure the cars inside a specialized shipping vessel.
- Containerized shipping helps to keep your car safe from potential damage by scratching, denting, or sea weather.
How to prepare your car for transportation
Give your car a good clean on the inside and outside. The dirt and dust on your car might hide some of the dents and scratches. The transporter representative will inspect the car at the time of collection. Take some photographs of the car and ask for a copy of the inspection report. Never leave personal items inside your car during transportation. These items don’t get insurance coverage. You will not get compensation when the transporter loses them or gets them damaged during transportation. Additions to the car like DVD players and other customizations also count as personal items. Try to remove them if you can. Talk to the transport company to find out more about their personal items policy.
Get the right insurance cover for shipping cars to or from Harrison County. Your transport company should take care of this. Ask for the policy document to check how much coverage you will get for your car. Some companies buy limited policies that may leave you exposed when there is a calamity. You may ask the transport company to top up your cover at the full value of your vehicle. Never fuel up the car before transportation. It will only increase your car’s weight. Since most transport companies use the weight to calculate your rates, this will increase your bill. The FMCSA regulates transport on weight as well. Any change in the weight reported at the checkpoints might lead to unnecessary hold-ups and heavy fines. You can keep a gallon ready at the point of delivery if you want to fuel up immediately.
Prepare your free quote
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.
Zip codes included in Harrison County
- 26301- Clarksburg
- 26302- Clarksburg
- 26306- Clarksburg
- 26323- Anmoore
- 26330- Bridgeport
- 26361- Gypsy
- 26366- Haywood
- 26369- Hepzibah
- 26385- Lost Creek
- 26386- Lumberport
- 26404- Meadowbrook
- 26408- Mount Clare
- 26422- Reynoldsville
- 26426- Salem
- 26431- Shinnston
- 26438- Spelter
- 26448- Wallace
- 26451- West Milford
- 26463- Wyatt
- 26568- Enterprise