Shipping a motorcycle is a process that should be overlooked by professionals. Luckily, these services are cheap and cost effective. They won’t add anymore miles to the bike or cause it any harm on the road.
To find a Glastonbury transport company, all you have to do is a little online research. You’ll soon discover a company you can trust to take care of your motorcycle.
A transport company’s goal is to get your motorcycle delivered successfully. They do their greatest to get the job done as quickly as possible, especially if you buy guaranteed or expedited services. One of the best features of a reliable transport company is that they offer insurance.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to File an Insurance Claim.
If your motorcycle suffers from damages from the shipping process, file a claim with the company’s insurance. This is done by talking with the driver who conducted the transport. They will fill out a report and have you sign it. After that, contact the insurance company and file your claim.
To assess whether damages occurred to the vehicle during the transport, it’s best to create a list of all existing damage beforehand. Write down any dents, scratches and damages that the bike might already suffer from. Take pictures. This will only help you notice any further damages that might have happened during transport. Most transport employees are trained and use the safest equipment, so accidents are less likely to occur.
The Benefits of Professional Shipping Services.
- You will save yourself stress, time and money.
- Your bike will be protected under the transporter’s insurance coverage.
- Motorcycle shipping services are quick. In less than two weeks, your motorcycle can be delivered across the country.
- Experienced and trained transport specialists will be handling the bike the entire time it is in the shipping company’s care.
- You will have many options when it comes to transport services for your bike.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory