Motorcyclists are happy with the surroundings and many scenic routes that cut through the City of Gastonia. That’s why many moving to the area or those coming to visit, will have their motorcycle transported too.
However, when it comes to relocating a bike outside of the city, it is best to hire local shipping services geared specifically towards motorcycles.
By hiring a reliable and trustworthy transport company nearby Gastonia, the motorcycle will arrive to its new home safe and sound. As you search for the right company, pay attention to the reviews and ratings that previous customers might have given to the company through online resources. This will help you make a decision and guide you in the direction of the right company.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Is There Anything I Should Do to Prepare the Motorcycle?
Preparing the motorcycle for transport to another location is important, especially with far distances of travel ahead. If the motorcycle is prepped right, then the shipping process will go along smoothly. Most companies have relatively standard preparation requirements. However, crated shipping methods are all different and will require more preparation, due to the style in which the bike is shipped.
Standard Preparation Procedures:
- The gas tank on the motorcycle shouldn’t be more than a ¼ of a tank.
- Take pictures and write down any existing damage already existing with the cruiser.
- Clean the motorcycle to make sure there is no dirt or debris on it.
- Disable the alarm if there happens to be one.
- Check the battery, tires and fluids.
- Please remove any items that do not normally belong on the bike.
Preparing the motorcycle is quite simple. If the preparation is done, then it will make the transport safer for everyone and the bike should arrive unharmed.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory