Safe And Reliable Franklin County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
With A-1 Auto Transport, shipping to or from Franklin County has never been easier. Over the past 20 years, we have established ourselves as Idaho, and America’s most trusted transport companies. Despite our continued success on the nationwide stage, we still maintain a strong grassroots connection to the local communities such as Franklin County.
Read on to learn more about what we can offer you.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Franklin County to Phoenix||$583||778 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Franklin County to Seattle||$609||813 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Franklin County to Dallas||$795||1326 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to Franklin County||$845||1409 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Nashville to Franklin County||$982||1637 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to Franklin County||$1095||2190 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Franklin County to Atlanta||$1129||1882 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Franklin County
As a company that understands Franklin County, we offer a wide range of routes for people shipping cars to or from Franklin County. On a local level, we can ship between Franklin and its neighboring counties in Idaho such as Oneida, Bannock, Caribou, Bear Lake, and Cache Counties. We operate on a nationwide scale, maintaining shipping terminals in all 50 states. This allows us to ship anywhere domestically. We maintain water and air based international shipping routes supported by the international airports and seaports within the states that neighbor Idaho.
Our long list of services includes:
- Car Transport: We have distinguished ourselves as being one of America’s premier car transporters due to the high quality of services that we offer. The best evidence of the quality of our car transport service is the high number of clients who loyally continue to give us repeat business for many years.
- Cargo Shipping: Although we are primarily known as a car transporter, we have a fleet of cargo trucks and vans for clients who require reliable cargo shipping domestically and internationally. We can handle all types of cargo from a few boxes to a whole warehouse.
- Luxury Car Shipping: Luxury cars require special handling due to their high value. When shipping your sports car or vintage automobile, you can depend on A-1 Auto Transport. We have successfully shipped cars costing millions all over America.
- Bulk Shipping: We have the expertise and equipment to serve corporate clients who require multi vehicle shipping domestically and internationally.
- Golf Cart Transportation: We have specialized carriers that allow us to transport golf carts and other utility and recreational ‘special’ vehicles such as ATVs.
What makes us different?
What differentiates us from other transporters are the high levels of integrity that we maintain in all our business dealings. When we were stating off as a company, more than two decades ago, the transport industry was notorious for shady business practices. We made the deliberate choice to conduct our business ethically. Part of the ethical principles that we adopted includes not having any hidden fees. When we give you your final price quote, that is the figure that we will commit to.
Work with Us!
Shipping cars to or from Franklin County with A-1 Auto Transport is the best decision that you can make. You can start by checking out our website for a free, no obligation quote.
Zip Codes Included in Franklin County:
- ZIP Code 83228 - Clifton
- ZIP Code 83232 - Dayton
- ZIP Code 83237 - Franklin
- ZIP Code 83263 - Preston
- ZIP Code 83283 - Thatcher
- ZIP Code 83286 - Weston
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com