Safe And Reliable Fort Oglethorpe Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ever planned a motorcycle move? If so, you can attest that transportation of motorcycles can be tricky if you are not familiar with the ins and outs of hauling. Finding a haulage company that will handle your motorbike like their own is not an easy task. Some haulers will only frustrate you with late deliveries and surprise surcharges. However, hope is not lost as there are shippers who are proficient enough to ship professionally. In Fort Oglethorpe, we top the list of skilled motorcycle haulers that you can entrust your motorcycle to. We have affordable and customizable shipping options that are available 24/7. We work during holidays too since many clients are free on these days.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Hire an A-1 Auto Transport container today to enjoy shipping with style. Inside the containers, there are varied eqipment to render the shipment secure. They make the containers ultramodern; CCTV cameras with night vision abilities and fire detecting mechanisms.
- Open truck method. On our list of options, we have a budget option that is readily available in Kingsland. The transport service can use lowboy trucks or open pickup trucks (for single units).
- Enclosed truck method. High-level safety standards are guaranteed when you use this shipping method. The option entails similar mechanisms you find in the containerization option. The only disparity is that here the roofing is fixed.
- Palleted method. Crating method works the same way as containerization. The motorbike is packed in the box and shipped. However, the pallet is made from wood. Before packing, the interior is aligned with cushions to protect the ride from getting scratches especially when the truck tosses from side to side.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Careful preparations are vital before shipping your motorbike. Every shipper is required to complete these simple activities or else the shipment will be clumsy and full of blunders:
- Clean your motorbike and eliminate all the mud and grease.
- An exhaustive assessment of your bike is necessary.
- Make sure that you note down all the dings and marks.
- Take several photographs of the bike.
- Deactivate the alarm system.
- Add enough air in the tires and fold in the side mirrors
- Charge the battery.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Your motorbike should get covered using a premium insurance coverage. Make sure the shipper has a motor carrier insurance that can cover for common risks. Presence of the indemnity policy proves that the shipper is caring. They should assure you that they will follow up on the compensation if something goes wrong in transit.
- Motorbikes are fragile units. This characteristic calls for nothing short of excellent handling. Proper handling is done with help of high-quality equipment. Confirm that the hauler uses heavy-duty machinery for the shipping process. If you can confirm the serial number with the machinery maker, you can avoid the use of contraband equipment.
- No matter how persuasive the shipper can be with their promotional campaigns, always confirm that they hold valid licenses. In the US, the Federal Highway Authority is the body that controls shipping activities. They could be of great help if you have qualms regarding the shipping service.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our customers can visit our premises any time they wish. We have branches around the world (in countries we offer shipping services) and in all towns of the USA. Come and meet our friendly agents who will take all your requests, help you with booking and transportation quote.
- Our customers are happy to know that their bikes are covered with a premium insurance policy. Should any damage happen to your motorbike while we handle it, be sure to make a claim and provide evidence. Leave the rest of the process to us.
- We want you to ship with us every time you need to move your motorbike. That is why we have lower rates when compared to other shippers. These affordable fees do not come with hidden charges. Also, we do not surcharge clients for fuel or any other service. The price agreed upon after discussing with our shippers is what we use until delivery.
Our Fort Oglethorpe motorcycle shipping services
- Low motorbike hauling rates.
- Scooters, ATVs, and classics shipping.
- Real-time tracking services.
- Toll-free contact number.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.