Rather than attempting a motorcycle transport on your own, hire professionals for the job. A transport company will take good care of the bike and make sure that it arrives without any harm.
Of course, it is important to find a company for the motorcycle that already has years of experience and a great reputation. This shouldn’t be a problem for those living near Fort Dodge, Iowa.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Are My Options?
Your options will depend heavily on the transport company you choose to go through. Some of the most popular shipping options include enclosed, open air and crated transport. Transport companies will also offer an array of other services to choose from. These may include door to door delivery and high priority services.
You should feel comfortable with the shipping method chosen. Keep your budget in mind too. Don’t let a lack of funds completely deter you from choosing the best options for the motorcycle’s transport. Fortunately, motorcycle shipping services are known for their cost efficiency. They are affordable for most budgets.
How to Care for the Bike before Shipping.
- Wash the motorcycle and make sure it is free of all dirt and deposits.
- Check all of the fluids, as well as the tire pressure and battery.
- Disable the alarm if there is an alarm system.
- Remove any loose items from the bike.
- Take pictures and notes of any damage already done to the bike.
- Check the fuel tank and make sure it is no more than a ¼ full.
By completing these simple tasks, your motorcycle and those delivering it are at less risk for danger. You should always fulfill the tasks given to you by the transport company.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory