How To Ship Your Ford Consul Classic.
The Ford Consul Classic is a mid-size car produced from 1961 to 1963. It was available in 2-door and 4-door sedan body styles. Engine options included a 1.3L (1961-1962) and 1.5L (1962-1963) straight-4 engines.
A test of the car in 1961 with a 4-door version, showed top speed of 78.4 mph and 22.5 seconds acceleration from 0-60 mph. A version of the Consul Classic, the Consul Capri, was produced in 1962 as a 2-door coupe, with 1.3L/1.5L straight-4 engine, 79 mph top speed, and 22.6 seconds 0-60 mph acceleration time.
Perhaps you are about to purchase a new Ford Consul Classic, or going on vacation and need yours relocated for you. Or maybe you wish to send one to someone living in a different place. Whatever it is, it is necessary that you find a good auto shipping company to take care of the delivery.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Makes For A Good Shipping Company?
- Is the shipping company reliable?
- How experienced and knowledgeable is the company about the trade?
- Is the company affordable?
- Is the company customer-oriented? How satisfactory are their services?
- Does the company have a strong financial base?
- Is the company licensed?
- Does the company have an insurance cover?
- How swift is their communication with customers?
- Do they have a robust network of shipping agents globally?
- Can they handle the documentation process for shipping the item?
How We Qualify.
- We are an auto shipping company with many years of experience in vehicle logistics.
- We have a robust network of forwarding agents and customs brokers at several countries around the world that can take care of customs issues with the shipment.
- We offer door to door delivery. This also covers domestic, state to state shipment, and your Ford Consul Classic can be delivered anywhere within the national borders.
- We cover several countries and continents. Wherever you are, whether Africa, Asia, Europe or America, we’ve got you covered. We will have your Ford Consul Classic shipped overseas for you with our long distance, international shipping service.
- Our shipping services ensure maximum protection of your item. Apart from that, we also offer shipment protection. Your Ford Consul Classic will be fully insured.
- Our customer service is outstanding, with a team of highly dedicated, courteous and professional agents always available to attend to your information need about your shipment before, during or after the shipping. You will get timely information on the location and progress of your item.
- With the best match of quality and price, our services are affordable. We offer reasonable pricing so you don’t have to worry about exorbitant cost irrespective of the place of delivery.
Get Our Free Instant Quote.
Get a free online quote now on your shipping by filling in the necessary information, and let us begin the process of delivering your Ford Consul Classic.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory