How To Ship Your Ford Aspire.
The Ford Aspire was produced from 1994 to 1997 in North America as the replacement for the Ford Festiva. It was available in two and four door hatchback body styles. The 2-door was available in both base and SE trim, and the four-door was available in base trim.
The latest model was the 1997 Ford Aspire. It came with a 1.3L 4-cylinder engine, producing 63 hp. It used both manual and automatic transmission, and came in a base trim. Fuel consumption was at about 34/42 mpg (for base manual 2/4-door) and 28/31 (base automatic 2/4-door).
What You Should Know.
To have your Ford Aspire shipped, you need to engage an auto shipping company. Here are some basic terms you should understand about car shipping.
- Auto transport: This has to do with movement of cars from one place to another, and is better handled by auto shipping companies. These are companies that specialize in shipping vehicles, as opposed to other shipping companies that handle general items.
- Carrier: A carrier is a special kind of vehicle (trailer or truck) that is used in conveying cars from one point to another.
- Open carrier: Open carriers are used to move many cars at the same time, and as the name suggests, they do not have any coverage. Shipping with open carriers is less expensive; however, the cars are exposed to weather elements, dusts, or any other hazards. It is ideal for regular/less classy cars.
- Enclosed carrier: As opposed to open carriers, enclosed carriers offer protection to the car from weather factors and other hazards. It is better to use this when shipping very expensive cars, so as to guarantee more protection. However, it is more expensive than the open carrier.
- Terminals: A terminal is a place (facility) within an area, where cars to be shipped can be dropped off to be picked up by a carrier, and cars delivered can also be dropped by the carrier to be picked by their owners.
- Door to door: While some companies use only terminals, there are those who are able to pick cars from wherever clients have them, and also deliver them to the door steps of their owners.
- Rates: A rate is how much it will cost to ship from one point to another.
- Quote: A quote is an estimation of the cost of shipping an item from its origin to its destination. Usually, you are expected to supply some information about the vehicle to allow a given company compute and issue a quote based on the information provided.
- Domestic shipping: This has to do with moving a car within the national borders. It is usually from state to state, across the country.
- International shipping: In this case, long distance, overseas movement of vehicles is possible for companies whose coverage is wide. Such company is able to move your car from coast to coast, across countries, wherever you want it.
Our very reliable shipping services guarantee smooth delivery of your car, and to know how much it costs, you can get a quote by filling the correct information, and you will receive prompt response from our staff.