Best Florida Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Moving day can often become a stressful and frustrating time. It takes a lot of work to pack everything up in boxes, label it all, load it all into a rented van, drive it to your new home, and unload it all. You have to recruit your friends and family to help you carry the heavy furniture with the promise of free pizza, and hope you don’t break anything. It doesn’t matter if you are moving across the country or across town, you can find yourself wanting to pull your hair out, but it doesn’t have to be that way. You could hire a professional moving company in Florida to help.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Jacksonville to Asheville||384 miles||$2,290- $2,852||$4,420- $6,358||2-4|
|Louisiana to Tampa||483 miles||$2,446- $3,055||$4,756- $6,864||2-4|
|Memphis to Jacksonville||605 miles||$2,660- $3,334||$5,214- $7,550||3-5|
|Miami to Atlanta||614 miles||$2,662- $3,338||$5,220- $7,560||3-5|
|Jacksonville to Cleveland||790 miles||$2,870- $3,608||$5,666- $8,225||3-5|
|New York to Orlando||953 miles||$3,249- $4,106||$6,496- $9,486||3-5|
|Austin to Orlando||1014 miles||$3,206- $4,044||$6,376- $9,284||4-6|
|Tampa to Boston||1192 miles||$3,348- $4,232||$6,689- $9,757||4-6|
|Miami to Las Vegas||2185 miles||$4,406- $5,608||$8,942- $13,117||6-8|
|Orlando to Los Angeles||2221 miles||$4,538- $5,782||$9,232- $13,554||6-8|
|Seattle to Miami||2733 miles||$5,082- $6,490||$10,392- $15,286||7-9|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Florida? Part of what makes moving out of Florida so tough, at least for those in the southern part of the state, is that you have a whole day of travel just to get to the Georgia border. That trip alone is about 9-hours without stopping. Moving isn’t the complicated part, it’s everything that leads up to the move and transpires once you get to your new address. Heaving lifting, getting utilities turned off and back on, and meeting the cable guy at your new place is just a fraction of what you’re tasked with. What if we could take off part of that load?
A1 Auto Transport specializes in moving large loads from one place to another. This might mean moving a household, second or third cars, motorcycles or large pieces of equipment. We have teams who know how to move these kinds of items safely, so you’re less worried about them during the process. Trust the team that has been leading in article and auto transport for years. Gather all of your questions and connect with us today and we will fill you in on the transport process. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Florida Long Distance Movers
There are a lot of moving companies out there, and you want to make sure they are going to be conscientious and trustworthy. Do a little research before you make a decision so you can guarantee all your belongings will make it to your new home in one piece.
- Read reviews and testimonials: Always look at the company's reputation. You will want to know how any problems have been handled. Websites like Yelp and Google reviews can be a valuable tool to help
- Experience: A company that has been in the moving business for many years is going to be reputable.
- Department of Transportation registration: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number.
- What kind of insurance does the company provide: Some movers will insure your belongings for the full replacement value or the depreciated value, however, the law requires moving companies to insure only $0.60 per pound. You find out what kind of coverage your company offers.
- Additional services: You may want more than just the basic moving package. You should look into the additional costs associated with the services you want. They can vary greatly between companies.
- Availability: Can you get a hold of the movers in the event of an emergency? It is important to know before moving day.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap moving companies Florida
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Florida Long Distance Movers?
That depends on your specific needs. It will be cheaper to move within the same city than it will be to move across the country, for example. Other factors that determine the cost are the amount of furniture and boxes you are moving, the weight of the items, the cost of fuel, and any additional services you have chosen, like packing and unpacking. You can call most companies for a free estimate. Don’t be afraid to shop around and compare quotes.
Before You Sign with a Mover
- Make sure all services and charges are spelled out clearly on your agreement.
- Check all information to make sure it is correct. Ensure all addresses and phone numbers are right.
- Look at your company’s policy on damage. Will they pay you for the full replacement or do they only cover the minimum?
Helpful Advice and Tips for Moving
- Never stack all your boxes together in one place. Make sure they are all in the rooms they were packed in for the movers to grab on moving day.
- Any valuables should be kept with you.
- Request a copy of the mover’s inventory list. Check the condition of the items noted on it. If you have any disagreements, be sure to bring it up with the company.
- Some homeowner’s insurance policies cover items damaged during a move. If not, make sure the movers carry the right insurance.
International Moving Services in Florida
If you’re looking forward to your new home, there’s no reason to delay things by wasting time planning and doing everything alone. You can get help moving your belongings without overpaying.
First of all, our professional movers will help you avoid common and costly mistakes such as missing paperwork or packing your things poorly. They’ll also advise you on how to lower expenses, such as by removing any unnecessary items.
More importantly, our team can lift your heavy furniture, so you won’t injure yourself. We will also deal with customs, with ports, and with any other authorities that must be contacted.
Florida Cross Country Movers for Hire
The Florida Movers
6963 Business Park Blvd N.
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Moving Company Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach, FL 33068
Best USA Movers- Orlando
5592 L B Mc Leod Rd.
Orlando, FL 32811
Florida Storage Facility Directory
Florida Discount Self Storage
Clermont, FL 34711
8709 Old Tampa Rd.
Parrish, FL 34219
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org