Shipping a car from the U.S. to Papua New Guinea through qualified transport services is the only way to assure your vehicle’s safe delivery and lawful import. Complying with a foreign law for importation isn’t easy to do without assistance, particularly as a United States native.
The regulations of other countries are confusing and difficult to understand. For an explanation of the import laws associated with foreign vehicles entering the country, call the Embassy of Papua New Guinea. With reputable shipping professionals delivering your car and more knowledge of the import laws, the stress of shipping your car is instantly relieved.
To ship a car to the country safely, it’s important that the right shipping services are purchased. Although there are only two affordable and proven shipping methods to choose from, each of them transports vehicles in a different manner. Knowing how each transport method operates before you agree to anything is in the best interest of your car.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Is RO/RO Shipping?
The least expensive and most preferred method of international auto transport is RO/RO shipping. This open air transport method is often used by dealerships and manufacturers who have multiple vehicles delivered to one location. Due to the nature of the transport and the lack of protection provided, this shipping service isn’t for everyone. However, insurance coverage through the transport company provides the ultimate security no matter the shipping services purchased.
To keep your vehicle safe from outdoor elements along its voyage, container shipping is a great choice. This transport method comes at a slightly higher cost but safeguards the car inside durable metal walls. The shipping containers come in several sizes. Each one is priced differently, but customer service will help you with size selection after you provide them with some details. This form of transport isn’t just designed for the delivery of vehicles, but your household belongings too. Fill the car and the remaining space left in the container with anything you would like to bring. All items must comply with the import laws.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory