The process of shipping an RV isn’t any harder than shipping a vehicle of smaller size. Nevertheless, it’s best left to the professionals due to the vehicle’s size and weight. It takes durable hauling equipment to get the job done successfully.
There are many people that use RV shipping services in the USA, including manufacturers and dealers. It’s affordable and easy to take advantage of.
It’s important to research the transport company you hire to ship your RV before you pay for services. Look online for reviews and ratings, and go through their website to see what kinds of services they offer. Make sure they carry the proper licensing and insurance coverage.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
5 Things to Do before the RV Ships Off.
- Secure anything loose on the inside or outside of the trailer. This includes latches, windows, vents, doors, awnings, and drawers. Check the stability of all appliances, décor and wall hangings also.
- Take any personal or valuable items out of the RV.
- Write down any damages that you know of. Take pictures of the interior and exterior of the vehicle. You can refer to this documentation after the RV has been delivered and you look it over again.
- Disconnect the gas and electric. This includes any electronics and appliances.
- Check all fluid levels and conduct generalized maintenance on the RV. You may want to take it to a mechanic for inspection if you’re shipping it to a new owner.
If you prepare the RV as requested by the transporter, it should arrive safe and sound at its destination. By getting the vehicle ready, you’re not only securing its condition and transport but the safety of the professionals caring for it.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?