The most reliable way to get your motorcycle shipped out of Farmington Hills is by hiring a professional. A professional motorcycle shipping company has access to the most up-to-date shipping tools at their disposal to ensure the safe transport of your motorcycle.
Whether you are trying to ship standard, off-road or dual-purpose bike, a motorcycle shipping company in Farmington Hills has the shipping method right for you.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Different Ways to Transport a Motorcycle.
- Enclosed Transport – This method of transport is considered a safe way to transport a motorcycle out of Farmington Hills. If you have a little extra money in your wallet, consider purchasing this type of shipping. Enclosed transport provides protection against the elements and any potential storage or transport hazards.
- Open Air Transport – This is the least expensive way to get your motorcycle out of Farmington Hills and to its destination. This method is less expensive because there are not as many security features, but it is still a reliable method of transport. After your bike is inspected and secured to the back of the trailer, it will remain exposed to the elements until it arrives to its destination.
- Door to Door Transport – Door to door transport is exactly what is sounds like. On the day of transportation, the motorcycle shipping company will send a truck to the location of the motorcycle and deliver it to its destination from that point. If you live on a narrow street, inform the shipping company so you can meet at a more convenient location.
- Terminal to Terminal Transport – With this method of transport, the shipper must drive their motorcycle the port of exportation and pick their motorcycle up after it has been delivered to the destination port. Depending on distance, this might not be the most convenient way to transport a motorcycle so it is important to make transport arrangements prior to shipping so that you can recover your vehicle.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory