Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Fannin County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Fannin County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Fannin County has numerous camping spots, parks and hunting grounds to lighten up tourist’s experience. Lying on the northern border of Texas and Oklahoma, the county has a developed transport network that makes shipping cars to or from Fannin County easy for A-1 Auto Transport.
Our hassle-free solutions
- Open-air and enclosed shipping: Even though enclosed shipping is more expensive than open transportation, it’s worth the extra protection given to your high-value car. Open shipping remains the most subscribed service by our customers shipping cars to or from Fannin County. Not only is it affordable but also very regular and therefore easy to book.
- Terminal and door-to-door delivery: Terminal delivery service is an affordable way to get your car to your preferred destination. You only need to drop off your machine to our drivers at a shipping terminal and pick it up from the destination depot. However, if you happen to run a tight schedule, you can opt for door-to-door delivery. With this delivery option, you get to enjoy seamless convenience by directing us where to pick your car and we deliver it at your doorstep, all at the comfort of your home or office.
- International hauling: Our experience spans beyond Texas and US to cover international destinations. In international hauling, you can opt for either air freight, which is fast and expensive or the cheap sea freight option. Due to the risk lurking in the seas, containerized shipping assures you of additional protection. You can also go for RORO service.
- Inoperable car hauling: We have the necessary equipment required to load and offload spoilt cars onto our trucks for transportation. Over and above non-op cars, we also ship motorcycles, RVs, electric cars, motorhomes, jet skis, golf carts, boats and yachts.
Preparing for shipping
Take a look at the do’s and don’ts before embarking on shipping your car.
- Wash and clean your car thoroughly. This is particularly important to reveal all the scratches and dents on your automobile during inspection. During inspection, document all existing dings on your car. In fact, we recommend you to take dated pictures to serve as evidence in case of any disputes in future.
- Empty all personal belongings from your vehicle. We are heavily regulated not to carry your personal items. Moreover, we do not insure any of these items in case they get lost or damaged.
- Reduce your fuel tank to at most a quarter-full. This is enough to drive it on and off our trucks. However, you can have a gallon ready at the delivery point if the next fill-up station is far away. Also, ensure that the fluid levels are maintained at their recommended levels and that there are no leaks.
- Disable the car alarm. Active car alarms may be a nuisance to our drivers if they keep going off whenever triggered. Ensure that everything is in place such as well-inflated tires and a running battery.
- Visit your local DMV to learn more about shipping cars to or from Fannin County.
Grab your free quote!
Yes, we are giving free, no-obligation quotes! Talk to us on 1-800-452-2880 for more information.
Zip codes included in Fannin County
- 75413- Bailey
- 75418- Bonham
- 75439- Ector
- 75446- Honey Grove
- 75452- Leonard
- 75469- Pecan Gap
- 75476- Ravenna
- 75479- Savoy
- 75490- Trenton
- 75438- Dodd City
- 75449- Ladonia
- 75491- Whitewright
- 75492- Windom
- 75443- Gober
- 75447- Ivanhoe
- 75476- Mulberry
- 75475- Randolph
- 75488- Telephone