In the Town of Exeter, those looking to take advantage of professional motorcycle shipping services are in luck. There are various shipping companies throughout the area.
The key is to find the one that appeals most to your budget and shipping preferences. Just be certain that the transporter carries all of the characteristics of a reputable and professional shipping company.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What to Look for in an Exeter Motorcycle Shipping Company.
- Discounts, Sales and Specials.
- A Website.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Proper Licensing.
- DOT Approval.
- A Variety of Services.
- Proper Equipment.
- Trained Drivers and Employees.
- Tracking Services.
- Expedited and Guaranteed Delivery.
- Friendly and Helpful Customer Service.
- Positive Reviews and Ratings.
By finding a company that offers all of these great characteristics, you can rest assured that your bike’s transport will go along smoothly. Of course, reliant on the type of transport and the conditions of the roads and weather will also determine the safety of your bike while in transit. Nevertheless, a reputable transport company will have insurance coverage.
When you have noticed harm done to the bike that was not otherwise there before, inform the driver and show them the damage. Even if it is a minor scratch or dent, the insurance coverage will cover it. It is the duty of the driver to then fill out a report for the transport company. This then makes it possible for you to file a claim with the insurance company. The report must be signed by you and the driver right after the damage is noted.
It is recommended that you check for any damages immediately after getting the motorcycle back. To make it easier, have a list of all existing damages the bike had before the relocation. Pictures are also helpful. Then compare the list and pictures to the current condition of the vehicle after transport.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory