Duluth Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Duluth Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Duluth is the city everyone is talking about. Here visitors are treated to many exceptional holidays comprising of activities to do such as visiting classic cars and motorcycle museums, shopping centers, expansive bistros, and many other sceneries.
A motorbike enthusiastic family will love to visit the city to view the magnificent collector motorbikes. To have their motorcycles shipped to Duluth from any corner of the world, A-1 Auto Transport has incredible packages to make it happen. We can ship your motorbike back home after the sizzling holiday.
You will enjoy discounted rates for the trip back home and secured storage until you are ready to come and collect the consignment. We are your trusted shipping partner.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Pallet shipping is where motorcycles are packed in crates made from softwood.
- Air transport is the fastest solution offered by A-1 Auto Transport. The option is available for both local and international shipping.
- Rail shipping method has the lowest shipping rates among in-land options. Technology advancements have come up with faster trains; hence, delivery is faster and even more affordable.
- Our road shipping method comes with two options. One is the use of open autos and the second is shipping in covered vehicles. Majority of bikers fall for the open-air option because it is cheaper. With enclosed shipping alternative, the bikes are protected from all types of damaging elements; road debris and severe weather.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Motorbike shipments can be injury and damage-free if there is seriousness in the preparation phase. The bike owners are responsible for the preparation procedures. Those who are clueless about the steps to take should have a read below.
- Wash every part of the motorcycle. Ensure the ride is squeaky clean so that you can check for dents, dings, and damaged parts.
- All fragile and delicate motorcycle accessories should be removed and packed in separate chests before shipping.
- Inflate all tires to provide proper cushioning for the motorcycles.
- Remove all fluids as they pose danger both to the truck operators and the motorcycles.
- Check for marks and blemishes. Document the results and take clear pictures. These pictures will be the evidence that will show the motorcycle’s state before shipping.
- Inspect the functioning of the engine.
- The gas in the fuel tank should be up to a maximum of a quarter.
- Maintenance work of the motorcycle should be done by a professional mechanic.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
A motorcycle shipper that meets all your requirements is what you need. Finding one needs proper research. Here are some handy hacks for finding a good shipping company.
- Find haulers who are familiar with all control measures that govern the shipping activities in Duluth. If they comply with the set regulations from the Federal Highway Authority, then they are a trustworthy shipping company.
- Look for shippers who know the routes in your city so well that they can make out which route to use during challenging times. This knowledge helps them save on fuel and offer you good value for money.
- Relevant licensing documents are a must for an approved shipper. The licenses should be stamped by the US Department of Transport for every year of business. These licenses mean that the shipper is tax and environmental conservation
- As a guarantee of compensation in case the motorbike gets damaged while in transit, the shipper should have a motorcycle carrier insurance included in their shipping quotes. Confirm the various risks their insurance policies will cover.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Motorcycles are darlings that always need care and protection. During shipping, we cover them with a premium insurance coverage. This coverage is an assurance that you will receive full compensation if the bike is vandalized in cases of fire, road accidents, harsh weather, or theft.
- We follow up with all clients to find out if they are completely satisfied because they are prompted to leave comments and rate our services. What should happen if they are not satisfied? It is obvious they will leave bad reviews, which will show a bad reputation. We do our best to avoid this by providing quality services.
- Here is where the value for your money is assured. We have drivers who find the shortest route to take. This guarantees you lower rates. Also, the shipping estimates are not paid for.
- For proper handling of the motorcycles, we handpick our machinery. We make sure that the handling equipment is designed using world-class standards for optimum protection.
Our Duluth motorcycle shipping services
- Motorbike insurance coverage.
- Inland motorcycle shipment.
- Worldwide motorcycle shipment.
- Affordable motorcycle shipping rates.
Talk to us!
Bring all your concerns to us and our shippers will work them out. They are on standby waiting for your call on 1-800-452-2880.