Safe And Reliable Douglas County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
In industries that involve handling client’s belongings for a substantial amount of time, trust is the key to realizing business goals and profitability. Of course advertising goes a long way, but it’s the client-business relationship that maintains the market base you’ve managed to secure. This remains true to the car shipping industry as well. The best way to maintain trust is through physical contact. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. values its client relationships. How do we maintain trust? We offer hands-on car shipping services with a county-specific focus.
In Douglas County, we provide professional Illinois car shipping services tailored for clients in the region. We establish a connection with the client by either meeting with them in person or communicating via telephone or email to walk through the specifics of the car shipping order. This is one of the reasons that make us the best firm in shipping cars to or from Douglas County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Douglas County to Detroit||$411||411 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Douglas County to Atlanta||$447||596 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Douglas County to Boston||$652||1087 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Douglas County||$745||994 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Douglas County||$754||1258 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Douglas County||$967||1613 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Douglas County to Seattle||$1061||2122 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover
Douglas County is 417 square miles in size. It’s averagely populated, with most businesses situated in the cities and townships. These make up most of the commercial car shipping demand. The residential area and homes are located in the villages and unincorporated communities. They make up most of our household demand. We have the resources to cater for both domestic and commercial car shipping demand in all regions.
We serve both businesses and homesteads in Arcola, Newman, Villa Grove, Arthur, Atwood, Camargo, Garrett, Hindsboro, Hugo, Kemp, Bourbon, Bowdre, Murdock, and Sargent. We also stretch our scope of service when shipping cars to or from Douglas County. We serve clients from the rest of the counties in Illinois, and especially those neighboring Douglas.
- Interstate car shipping: We are experts in shipping cars between one state and another, going as far as offering coast to coast shipping. Through the major roads serving Douglas, we can ship cars between Illinois and the rest of America. Through US Route 36, we ship cars to or from Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. US Route 45, on the other hand, facilitates car shipping between Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan.
- Salvaged car shipping: We are fully insured and bonded to ship salvaged cars from anywhere within and around Douglas County. With 20 years of experience and a warehouse full of winches, rollback trucks and flatbed towers, we are the best firm for the job.
- Door to door services: This is a delivery service in which we ship the car(s) straight to the exact address given by the client. This service is the manifestation of tailored services in Douglas, as we ship to all addresses within the region.
We offer value for money!
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. offers services at fair prices. We let you know up-front how much it will cost you when shipping cars to or from Douglas County through our quote generator. Our services really are worth your money.
Zip codes included in Douglas County
- ZIP Code 61910 - Arcola
- ZIP Code 61911 - Arthur
- ZIP Code 61913 - Atwood
- ZIP Code 61919 - Camargo
- ZIP Code 61930 - Hindsboro
- ZIP Code 61941 - Murdock
- ZIP Code 61942 - Newman
- ZIP Code 61953 - Tuscola
- ZIP Code 61956 - Villa Grove
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org