Door To Door SUV Shipping | A-1 Auto Transport, Inc.
Door to door shipping, whether for an SUV or any other type of vehicle, is the most convenient and hassle-free way to transport a vehicle. Not only does it save you time, but it can also save you money when you factor in the costs associated with driving time, food, and lodging when making the trip yourself.
Shipping A New SUV
One of the most popular reasons that customers ship an SUV is that they’ve recently purchased one that’s not in their area. It may be because you found the particular one you were looking for from a buyer or dealer in another state, or simply that you’d prefer to have it delivered rather than drive it. In either case, we can help you coordinate shipment to and from any location, whether you’re buying a new or used SUV.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Cross Country SUV Transport
The longer the distance, the more risk you’re taking by driving a car rather than shipping it. For cross country trips, you’ll need to consider not just gas costs, but also the potential for mechanical breakdowns due to putting a lot of miles on the SUV in a short period of time. These types of problems can be both costly and time-consuming, which is a large part of the appeal of affordable SUV shipping services.
Why Door To Door?
The standard method of shipping a vehicle does not ship it directly to your home or specified location. Rather it gets dropped off at a local delivery terminal where you then must pick it up yourself and drive it away. While door to door SUV shipping does cost slightly more than shipping to a terminal, it does provide the most complete end-to-end service that you’ll find in the industry and it is only marginally more expensive in most cases.
Door To Door SUV Shipping Costs | U.S. Cities & States
In order to give you a clear look at what you can expect in terms of cost when shipping an SUV, we’ve put together some figures for recent shipments around the United States. These are real numbers that reflect actual costs and payments for shipments to various areas of the U.S. for door-to-door SUV shipments.
- Albany, NY to Jacksonville, FL – $1,257
- Philadelphia, PA to Nashville, TN – $654
- Indianapolis, IN to New Orleans, LA – $671
- Chicago, IL to Los Angeles, CA – $1,125
- Seattle, WA to Austin, TX – $1,206
- Charlotte, NC to Las Vegas, NV – $1,278
- Minneapolis, MN to Albuquerque, NM – $806
Are you considering door-to-door SUV shipping? Contact us today at the number at the top of this page to find out how we can help! All price quotes are FREE for all customers and all locations—no payment or obligation required and no strings attached!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?