- Safe And Reliable Derby Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Different Methods We Can Use To Ship Your Motorcycle
- Derby, Ct Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipping
- What To Look For In A Motorcycle Shipping Company
- Why You Should Use A-1 Auto Transport For Your Motorcycle Shipping Needs
- Our Derby Motorcycle Shipping Services
- Talk To Us!
- Derby Includes Zip Codes
Safe And Reliable Derby Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
After several years of complaints from bike owners under the hands of rogue motorcycle shipping companies, A-1 Auto Transport became the game changer in the shipping industry. For the last three decades the team of shipping experts whipped the bad guys out of Derby. After the weeding course, customers in the historical city can now enjoy quality services with minimal worries.
We have many shipping vehicles, self-driven handlers, high-end machinery, and competent drivers. People of Derby receive affordable services that are offered round the clock. We also facilitate shipping of motorcycles to overseas countries via a variety of shipping methods. All options for hauling are safe and deliveries are made within stipulated deadlines.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated shipping. There is no agent of destruction that can damage bikes packed in wooden boxes. To increase safety, the boxes are padded in the interior.
- Open-air shipping. Due to unpredictable weather, we recommend the open truck option if you are moving bikes to nearer cities.
- Enclosed shipping. Parts of Derby are often hit by heavy rains. That said, we protect bikes against the bad weather by use of covered trailers.
Derby, CT Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Derby, CT||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Derby, CT to Toledo, OH||629 miles||$251||3 - 5 days|
|Provo, UT to Derby, CT||2370 miles||$948||6 - 8 days|
|Derby, CT to Fort Wayne, IN||715 miles||$286||3 - 5 days|
|Lansing, MI to Derby, CT||749 miles||$299||3 - 5 days|
|Derby, CT to St. Peters, MO||1069 miles||$427||4 - 6 days|
|Burleson, TX to Derby, CT||1665 miles||$666||5 - 7 days|
|Derby, CT to Beaumont, TX||1622 miles||$648||5 - 7 days|
|Clearwater, MN to Derby, CT||1321 miles||$528||4 - 6 days|
|Derby, CT to Springfield, IL||1011 miles||$404||4 - 6 days|
|Wilmington, NC to Derby, CT||660 miles||$264||3 - 5 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Motorcycle cleaning. Dirty motorcycles hardly get cleared at the port. Also, the dirt can clog the air vents causing serious damage.
- Motorcycle inspection. If you have examined your bike and listed down all the visible flaws, identifying more damages and making claims after the shipping is easier.
- Security systems disconnection. Shipping trucks are equipped with the latest security systems, so there is no need to leave the bike’s alarm on.
- Fluids draining. Do not ship bikes with hazardous fluids in them.
- Battery charging. A bike with a charged battery will never fail to start during offloading and will allow testing of certain parts upon arrival such as headlamps. Charge the battery fully ahead of shipping to avoid surcharges.
- Securing hanging accessories. Always ship loose parts in a separate packaging to prevent their breakage and loss.
- Inflating tires. Tires with enough air are the best cushion for motorbikes. To get the right amount of pressure, use a professional pressure gauge.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Assess their level of experience. Hiring a company with many years’ experience is one way to be assured of safe delivery. These shippers have lots of knowledge not only in handling bikes, but also in making critical decisions such as selecting the best routes to take during peak hours.
- Examine their equipment. If you do not want to waste time running after insurers, kindly confirm that the shipping equipment being used is top-notch. Counterfeit equipment does not last and poses a great risk of damage to motorcycles.
- Ask for details about insurance coverage. The biggest mistake a biker can do is handing over their bikes for shipping to companies that have not updated their coverage or they have none. What if anything happens to the bike while in transit? You will be forced to pay for all repairs.
- What are the company’s certifications? Do you really know your shipper? Truth is you cannot judge the company by a mere name or marketing campaigns. Request for their licenses and permits. If they are not approved by government agencies, walk away.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- A-1 Auto Transport is home away from home for bikers because of our unbeatable prices. We will never charge beyond the market rates! Customers can negotiate and tweak the options to their liking.
- We care for bikers from different walks of life. The ageing, the young, dealers and manufacturers, and persons with different financial muscles. Our catalogue reads of many shipping alternatives and delivery options. You can combine the methods to your liking too! You will never miss a spot when shipping with A-1 Auto Transport.
- Our presence is more personal. You can literally walk into any city and find our offices. Walk in and talk to the receptionists and representatives who will guide you or refer you to experts. Be sure to walk away more knowledgeable than you stepped in.
- On board are competent truck operators who are familiar with the entire road network in Derby and all cities we pitch our tents in. We never make delayed deliveries because the drivers know what road to drive through when the rest are congested.
Our Derby motorcycle shipping services
- Toll-free calls.
- Tracking services with satellite.
- Enclosed and non-enclosed shipping services.
Talk to us!
Derby motorcycle shipping services are available to everyone. You will pay for the services only after we take off. You can view the motorbikes wherever they are while we ship them. Hurry up to grab the discounts available. Call 1-888-230-9116 for more details.
Derby includes ZIP codes