Even in De Ridder there are plenty of motorcycle transport companies to choose from. You may be wondering why you would need a motorcycle relocated when you can simply drive it to its new location.
Transporting the bike will keep it in the pristine condition it is in and prevent it from accruing extra mileage.
Who Uses Professional Motorcycle Transport?
- Motorcycle dealerships.
- Private vehicle owners.
- Military personnel.
- Buyers and sellers.
- Classic motorcycle collectors.
- Motorcycle manufacturers.
- Those who are relocating.
All in all, transport services can be used for absolutely any reason. People all over the globe use these services frequently since it is the safest way to get a vehicle from one point to the next without causing it any harm.
Advice for Vehicle Transport.
- Schedule a transport at least two weeks before you would like to have it en route.
- Assure that the tank is less than a quarter of a tank full of fuel.
- Ask about discounts, specials and sales.
- Make sure the motorcycle is covered by the company’s insurance.
- Ask about expedited or guaranteed shipping services if you are in a hurry.
- Ask where the vehicle will be dropped off at and where it will need to be picked up at if you didn’t choose door to door services.
- Get the driver’s contact information.
- Ask the company if they have tracking services.
- Write down and take pictures of any damages already existing on the bike before its transport.
- When you receive your quote, find out what all of the fees are for.
- See what services are offered through the prospective company and determine which ones are right for you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.