Cumberland Motorcycle Shipping
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
If you are moving away from your home in Cumberland or just in need of shipping a motorcycle, consider professional transport services.
With all of the reliable transport services made available throughout the city, shipping a motorcycle is one of the easiest tasks to complete.
Motorcycle Transport Options and Requirements.
There are several ways in which a person can have their motorcycle shipped to other states. Many Cumberland transport companies will offer a variety of different transport methods for you to select from. While some of these methods are seemingly safer than others, it is up to you to find a method of shipping that you feel safe using and that can accommodate your budget.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Methods of Transport.
- Open Air Shipping – this method consists of putting the bike on top of a flatbed trailer. While this is a cheaper method of shipping, it leaves the bike open to all weather and road conditions during its transport.
- Enclosed Shipping – this method of transport is safer. The bike is placed within an enclosed container.
- Crated Shipping – this is the safest form of transport and it consists of strapping the bike to a wooden pallet after the battery has been disconnected and the fluids have been drained. It is then slid into a small container for its transport.
- Terminal to Terminal – the bike will need to be dropped off at a transport terminal and retrieved at another one nearby the bike’s destination. This is cheaper than door to door, but can become inconvenient if the terminal is not near you.
- Door to Door – the motorcycle is retrieved directly from wherever it is at and dropped off at any address you specify.