Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cowarts, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cowarts Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Cowarts is a small town in Alabama that is full of life and residents have access to affordable housing, public schools, health facilities and other state facilities as well as a wide array of restaurants as well as museums, movies and other entertainment in nearby cities including Dothan. Businesses do well too, especially due to highway 84 which opens trading activities between Cowarts and neighboring cities and towns. When a person relocates to Cowarts for school or work or even for an affordable home when working in another city or town, there is often a need for car transport when making that big move. This means locating a trustworthy auto transport company to handle the shipment and this is where A-1 Auto Transport comes in.
A-1 Auto Transport is the most trusted carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Cowarts. We have an able team of well-trained experts, dedicated to offering the best quality of services to both commercial and household clients.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Cowarts to Miami||$432||576 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Cowarts||$558||744 miles||3-5 days|
|Detroit to Cowarts||$702||936 miles||3-5 days|
|Cowarts to Minneapolis||$766||1276 miles||4-6 days|
|Cowarts to Boston||$777||1295 miles||4-6 days|
|San Jose to Cowarts||$1216||2431 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Cowarts
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to operate exclusively as a carrier firm. Carrier firms have the resources to ship different car types, giving us the advantage of interacting directly with clients, unlike brokerage firms which only facilitate the car shipping process in middleman capacity. We often meet with clients from different neighborhoods, streets, business premises and terminals. Years of doing so has gained us the necessary familiarity of Cowarts’ profile.
We know which roads lead where, what alternative routes to use to beat traffic and which resources can act as terminals when picking a car or dropping it off. We are able to deliver any automotive to any location when shipping cars to or from Cowarts. We also serve clients from the neighboring towns including the City of Dothan as well as the towns of Avon and Webb.
Auto transport services we provide
Open carrier services: Open carriers are the key behind modern shipping techniques and affordability. They are long hauls fitted with either a single level flatbed rack and straps for securing the car in place or as a double level carrier that can hold ten or more cars safely. These carriers are open on all sides and the open nature of such carriers is advantageous for accommodating extra-large autos like buses, RVs, tractors and construction machinery. Since open carriers can haul up to ten or more vehicles at one time, initial pickup and delivery can take several weeks or longer.
Enclosed carriers: These come with an intermodal container that envelops and protects the cars from external hazards like pebbles, twigs and weather conditions. Intermodal containers are however expensive to use, making enclosed carriers the pricier option compared to open carriers. For this reason, we advise clients to only opt for enclosed carriers when shipping high-end cars like Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Maybach, Maserati and Range Rovers or rare cars such as classics, vintage and collectible, race cars or two and three wheeled vehicles that are shipping in groups.
The enclosed carrier also offers the much-needed privacy needed by car owners and it keeps curious onlookers away from the vehicle inside.
Enclosed carrier services also offer something that other modes of transport are not often able to offer and that is a guaranteed delivery date. With fewer cars on the carrier and fewer carriers on the interstate, it’s easier to know when a car will be picked up as well as the time it should take for delivery.
Multi-car shipping: Should you need to transport multiple cars our open carriers can handle the job. A single carrier can transport about 6 to 8 normal-sized cars. We have the experience and capacity to facilitate multi-car shipping to different destinations. Auto dealers and motor show organizers can save big through our multi-car shipping services.
Alternative ways to ship cars
While many vehicle owners will ship with a mode of transport on the interstate, there are other ways to ship cars that don’t include interstate travel. These include rail and air freight and they are both safely used worldwide.
- Rail Shipping– Shipping by rail has been a way of transport since the early days of the railway and even today it is used by car dealerships and manufacturers as well as individuals daily to ship vehicles across the country. Pricing is reasonable and you can choose from open or enclosed space on the train.
- Air Freight- a pricey yet fast way to have a car delivered, air freight is ideal for high-end luxury cars and rare cars and trucks that need delivered fast. It’s best to use on the more expensive vehicles rather than on standard cars and trucks because of the high cost associated with it.
Types of car we ship
Two and a half decades of shipping cars has seen us handle different types of automotive including golf carts, ATVs, sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, motorhomes, RVs, electric cars, hybrid cars, high-end vehicles, salvaged cars and inoperable ones.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Clean the car: Get the car washed the evening prior to shipping. The driver shipping the car needs to inspect it thoroughly as s/he fills out a car hauler’s inspection report. The report is a detailed document describing the car profile, any pre-existing damages and the general state of the vehicle. The report is part of the Bill of Lading you shall be provided with once the car is in the driver’s care.
- Remove all personal items: Personal items are likely to get lost during transportation. The situation is even more escalated when the car is delivered to a depot or parking facility. A-1 Auto Transport’s insurance policy only covers the vehicle, not any personal items in the car.
- Drain the gas tank up to about a quarter full: Accidents can occur at any time. A full gas tank is a greater threat than a quarter-full one. Additionally, a full gas tank makes the car heavier, which can lead to paying more for the car shipping service. A quarter gas tank is enough for covering the loading and offloading during transportation.
- Run a maintenance check: Look for any fluid leaks and have them fixed before transportation. Also ensure all fluid levels are at an optimum level.
Why choose us?
An experienced firm translates to accumulated resources over the years and perfection in service delivery. Satisfaction is guaranteed from a well-established carrier firm like ours.
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport toll-free line is open 24/7. Simply talk to us today for the best services when shipping cars to or from Cowarts.
Cowarts Local Facts and Resource Guide
Land Area: 7.24 square miles
Common industries: Transportation and warehousing, retail, construction, manufacturing, agriculture, hunting, fishing and forestry.
Cowarts On Social Media
The Town of Cowarts is on Facebook and you can learn about local events, special holiday celebrations and other information at this link: https://www.facebook.com/CowartsAL/
State Troopers Driver’s License Office
Tag and Car Registration
Cowarts City Hall