Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cowarts, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cowarts Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Cowarts may be a small town, but it is just as full of life as any other small town in Alabama. Affordable housing, public schools, health facilities and other state facilities make Cowarts a great place to live in for people with families. Businesses do well too, especially due to highway 84 which opens up trading activities between Cowarts and her neighboring environs. A-1 Auto Transport is the most trusted carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Cowarts. We have an able team of well-trained experts, dedicated to offering the best quality of services to both commercial and household clients.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Cowarts to Miami||432$||576 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Cowarts||558$||744 miles||3-5 days|
|Detroit to Cowarts||702$||936 miles||3-5 days|
|Cowarts to Minneapolis||766$||1276 miles||4-6 days|
|Cowarts to Boston||777$||1295 miles||4-6 days|
|San Jose to Cowarts||1216$||2431 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Cowarts
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to operate exclusively as a carrier firm. Carrier firms have the resources to ship different car types, giving us the advantage of interacting directly with clients, unlike brokerage firms which only facilitate the car shipping process in middleman capacity. We often meet with clients from different neighborhoods, streets, business premises and terminals. Years of doing so has gained us the much needed familiarity of Cowarts’ profile.
We know which roads lead where, what alternative routes to use to beat traffic and which resources can act as terminals when picking a car or dropping it off. We are able to deliver any automotive to any location when shipping cars to or from Cowarts. We also serve clients from the neighboring towns including the City of Dothan as well as the towns of Avon and Webb.
Auto transport services we provide
- Open carrier services: Open carriers are the key behind modern shipping techniques and affordability. They are long hauls fitted with flatbed racks and straps for securing the car in place. The open nature of such carriers is advantageous for accommodating extra-large autos like buses, RVs, tractors and construction machinery. Open carriers also provide sufficient room for shipping several cars at once.
- Enclosed carriers: These come with an intermodal container that envelops and protects the cars from external hazards like pebbles, twigs and weather conditions. Intermodal containers are however expensive to use, making enclosed carriers the pricier option compared to open carriers. For this reason, we advise clients to only opt for enclosed carriers when shipping high-end cars like Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Maybach, Maserati and Range Rovers. The container also offers the much needed privacy as high-end cars attract attention.
- Multi-car shipping: Should you need to transport multiple cars, our open carriers can handle the job. A single carrier can transport about 6 to 8 normal-sized cars. We have the experience and capacity to facilitate multi-car shipping to different destinations. Auto dealers and motor show organizers can save big through our multi-car shipping services.
Types of car we ship
Two and a half decades of shipping cars has seen us handle different types of automotive including golf carts, ATVs, sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, motorhomes, RVs, electric cars, hybrid cars, high-end vehicles, salvaged cars and inoperable ones.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Clean the car: Get the car washed the evening prior to shipping. The driver shipping the car needs to inspect it thoroughly as s/he fills out a car hauler’s inspection report. The report is a detailed document describing the car profile, any pre-existing damages and the general state of the vehicle. The report is part of the Bill of Lading you shall be provided with once the car is in the driver’s care.
- Remove all personal items: Personal items are likely to get lost during transportation. The situation is even more escalated when the car is delivered to a depot or parking facility. A-1 Auto Transport’s insurance policy only covers the vehicle, not any personal items in the car.
- Drain the gas tank up to about a quarter full: Accidents can occur at any time. A full gas tank is a greater threat than a quarter-full one. Additionally, a full gas tank makes the car heavier, which can lead to paying more for the car shipping service. A quarter gas tank is sufficient for covering the loading and offloading during transportation.
- Run a maintenance check: Look for any fluid leaks and have them fixed before transportation. Also ensure all fluid levels are at an optimum level.
Why choose us?
An experienced firm translates to accumulated resources over the years and perfection in service delivery. Satisfaction is guaranteed from a well-established carrier firm like ours.
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport toll-free line is open 24/7. Simply talk to us today for the best services when shipping cars to or from Cowarts.