- Safe And Reliable Coventry Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Coventry, CT Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our Coventry motorcycle shipping services
- Talk to us!
- Coventry Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Coventry includes ZIP codes
Safe And Reliable Coventry Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
For the love of riding, citizens of Coventry are always buying all kinds of motorcycles from overseas dealers and manufacturers. Since some bikes are pricey, they look for reliability and efficiency in transportation companies. There are many transportation solution providers, but only three percent are proven trustworthy. A-1 Auto Transport is a top company that has operated in Coventry for many years without complaints from the clients’ end.
We hire handlers with a background of motorcycle handling – most are bike owners. It is safer to ship with somebody who has hands-on experience with handling bikes. They are also easier to train. Top-of-the-range trucks are used to move bikes. Customers can make choices of the types of trucks as well as shipping and delivery options.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated transportation relies on pallets made from soft wood. Padding is done in the interior and a perimeter of protection is allowed around the skid.
- Enclosed transport depends on covered trucks that have protective devices and materials in the inside. The air condition system conserves the paint job and soft ties are best for strapping the motorcycles.
- Open-air transport. Lowboys and flatbeds are best when looking for short distance shipping solutions. This option is cheaper than enclosed transport.
Coventry, CT Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|To / From Coventry, CT
|Estimated Time In Transit
|Coventry, CT to Fort Wayne, IN
|3 - 5 days
|Bear, DE to Coventry, CT
|3 - 5 days
|Coventry, CT to Riverside, NJ
|2 - 3 days
|Anchorage, AK to Coventry, CT
|8 - 10 days
|Coventry, CT to Lucas, TX
|5 - 7 days
|Ilchester, MD to Coventry, CT
|3 - 5 days
|Coventry, CT to Henderson, NC
|3 - 5 days
|Phoenix, AZ to Coventry, CT
|6 - 8 days
|Coventry, CT to Windsor, PA
|3 - 5 days
|Amber, OK to Coventry, CT
|5 - 7 days
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
Preparing your motorbike for hauling is considered a safety measure. The federal governments in conjunction with environmental organizations, and shipping organizations have come up with guidelines on how to ship motorbikes. Here are the guidelines.
- Make use of soapy water to wash the bike. Use clean water to rinse off the bike. Use a clean cotton towel or drying machine to dry the excess moisture.
- Make sure the pressure in both the front and rear tires is sufficient. Slow punctures should be non-existent when packing. They are known to loosen the soft ties causing serious damage to bikes.
- Forward the service sheet and licenses to the shippers to hasten the clearance process at the customs.
- Draw out fluids known to be dangerous – inflammable and corrosive fluids.
- Also, lower the capacity of the gas in the fuel tank to ¼. Fires are common especially when fumes from the tank build up in the shipping trucks.
- Examine the pre-shipping state of the bikes and as evidence record flaws seen in visuals (images and videos) and on paper.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Bike safety is a top precedence when picking a shipper. Due diligence and caution is advised in the course of that. To ascertain that you are with the right shipper use the check list below:
- Your budget is number one on the list. A good shipper will never turn you away even if you are on a tight budget; instead, they consider it. They will use the best of their knowledge and offer services in line with your plan.
- When a shipper is very responsive, be sure they have quality service. Look out for shippers who respond to calls almost immediately. Also, if they reach out to you fast enough after writing to them, they are also good to go.
- To know a reputable company, check out their reviews. Positive comments and ratings from previous clients is proof of good reputation. Where you find more negative testimonials it is wise to get skeptical as their reputation becomes questionable.
- Shipping with a credible shipper gives you peace of mind. You will know a credible shipping company by viewing their certificates. The licenses should bear signatures from federal agencies like the United States Department of Transportation.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- A-1 Auto Transport is a tried and tested haulage firm. We have worked with many bike owners residing in Coventry, big companies like Harley Davidson, and top bike sellers like eBay. To date, we are still doing business and we have never disappointed them.
- The equipment we use in all our shipping operations are of the quality you expect. All the tools are serviced regularly to ensure they are in fit conditions when shipping.
- You will find various options for shipping available on our list. The methods available are designed for unique purposes like shipping fragile bikes, shipping bikes for owners with low budgets, or long and short distance shipping.
- Our crew encompasses experts from various fields just for the safety of your motorbikes. There are truck operators, financial advisors, and other representatives.
Our Coventry motorcycle shipping services
- Crated shipping services.
- The door-to-door services.
- Comprehensive insurance policies.
Talk to us!
The moment you decide to ship with us, we will make sure that you are at peace throughout the process. Book your shipping today via 1-888-230-9116.
Coventry Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
Coventry includes ZIP codes