A-1 Auto Transport is fully committed to providing safe, top quality auto transport services to every customer we serve worldwide. We strive to treat our customers fairly by addressing any concerns or complaints that a customer may have in a timely manner. Our company believes that a customer has the right to wage a complaint concerning the staff, third party vendors, general operations and other sectors of a company where the customer feels their best interests have been affected adversely.
The purpose of the A-1 Auto Transport Complaint Policy is to ensure our customers rights are fully protected and that all complaints are handled in an efficient manner in order to resolve issues sufficiently. An active complain policy provides a way for our company to offer a satisfaction guarantee to dissatisfied customers and to make sure management is taking time to monitor staff to ensure all complaints are reported and to identify areas of our business that may need to be improved.
Our goal is to maintain a positive reputation with our customers by providing high quality auto transport services and customer care. Just as we value your business, we also value any complaints that you may have as they assist us with working to consistently improve our transport and customer service skills.
Process to File a Complaint
Customers who want to file a complaint should direct concerns to:
email@example.com or to our physical address at:
A-1 Auto Transport
9032 Soquel Drive #200
Aptos, CA 95003
The complaint should be made in writing so it may be logged into the complaint log by management. Management will work to resolve the complaint within 10 business days of receipt of the complaint. If management deems that they are unable to resolve a complaint immediately, they will let the customer know that more time will be necessary to complete an investigation into the matter.
If there are circumstances that must be reviewed or defined, we will contact you to clarify the information that we need inn order to work towards a quick resolution. If we request further information and it is not provided, we may not be able to resolve within 10 days.
Once a complaint has been filed, you have the right to speak to a customer service team member for further information or to escalate your complaint to a higher priority. All escalations will be reviewed by a member of management.
Complaint Review Process
The A-1 Auto Transport complaint log will be reviewed weekly to pinpoint areas that need attention and a thorough follow-up shall be conducted with management and team members to ensure proper procedures are being followed.
Our Responsibilities to You
As a company who values and respects our customers, we promise to:
- Provide simple access to filing a complaint. This includes assistance for those who may have special needs or disabilities that require assistance.
- Provide an efficient method of handling all complaints.
- Respond within 3 business days to acknowledge your complaint has been received.
- To respond to customers in a timely manner when a complaint is filed.
- To stay in touch with customers once a complaint has been filed in order to let them know the status of their complaint.
- To review our procedures quarterly to ensure our complaint system is effectively working.
- To take quick action to take care of your complaint and when necessary, to amend our business practices to ensure a higher standard of service for our customers.
- To handle all complaints confidentially.
What Our Complaint Policy Covers:
- Improper action taken by an employee or a contracted agent on our behalf.
- The behavior of a staff member.
- Service standards and rendered services.
- Material or personal damage.
Our Complaint Policy Does Not Cover:
- General company inquiries.
- Questions about company policy and procedure.
- Anonymous complaints.
- Prior complaints that have already been investigated and closed.
Our Complaint Guarantee
We value our customers and will never treat you less favorably than any other customer based on the following:
- Sexual orientation
- Religious beliefs
- Marital status
- Political beliefs
We accept complaints via email or postal mail and always treat every complaint seriously and with complete respect for the customer. We will always treat you with fairness and courtesy. We expect you to also treat our team with the same fairness and courtesy.
Third Party Representation
Those waging a complaint may have designated third party act on their behalf to make inquiries or receive updates. A third party can be a family member, friend, social worker, physician, attorney or other individual who has permission to represent the customer.
To have a third party represent you, you will need to provide written consent to give permission. The third party must be named within the consent for us to disclose information.
All information submitted in a complaint will remain confidential. This includes all identifying information about you in accordance with the laws of the State of California. If the complaint is concerning an employee or contracted laborer, driver or other, your information will remain confidential.
What Happens When We Resolve a Customer Complaint?
When we resolve a complaint due to our fault, we will:
- Take time to explain what happened
- Accept responsibility for the issue
- Apologize for our mistake
- Make changes as required
- Change policies and practices where it makes sense to change
- Make financial compensation when deemed necessary
- Train or retrain staff, including those in management or supervisor positions
- Provide the service requested if sensible to do so
- Explain what happened
A-1 Auto Transport values your feedback, even complaints, as it helps us to continuously improve our services, maintain close business relationships, remain customer focused and be a company that treats all customers with fairness and respect.
To Contact Us About a Complaint:
All complaints must be in writing and should be sent to us in the following manner:
A-1 Auto Transport
9032 Soquel Drive #200
Aptos, CA 95003
If for some reason you are not able to contact us in writing due to a disability or special need, you may call and speak to a complaint specialist at: 1-831-778-4529.
We Value Our Customers
A-1 Auto Transport values our customers and we strive to go above and beyond to ensure 100% satisfaction with our auto transport services at all times.
We try to stay as transparent as possible for our customers and work to make it easy to contact us. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter to stay on top of our work, read our blog or see what customers say about us.