You need to own the latest transport gear for cars to even consider transporting a vehicle to another nation. That’s why a lot of potential shipping customers will conduct some online research before hiring anyone.
You can expect your car to arrive safely in the far off country if you take the time to find a reliable transporter for the job.
Don’t trust anyone to ship your RV. They should have years of experience. Do a little research on the RV shipping companies near your home. A reliable shipping company will have certain characteristics to acknowledge. Write out a small list of the transporters you’d like to contact. Call each transporter individually to ask questions and receive an estimate on services. Hire the shipping company that carries the most positive qualities and least expensive price.
What to Look for in an RV Shipping Company.
- The transport company will provide extra protection at no charge when you buy shipping services.
- The most recent shipping technology is used to ship your RV to its destination.
- Since all shipping services are set at affordable low rates, look into all your options. Most transporters even offer custom solutions.
- The transporter’s clientele should have nothing but positive things to say about the company. You can find this information on the internet by reading reviews and testimonials.
- If the RV is being shipped overseas, the transporter will help you comply with foreign import policies.
- They are approved by the BBB, DOT or have certificates showcasing their success and authenticity as a transporter.
If you look for these qualities in a shipping company, you can feel better about letting your RV go with the professionals for delivery. A strong online presence and friendly customer service are always two great signs of a reliable shipping company.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.