If you’re looking to hire the experts of the auto transport industry to ship your car from Boston to Los Angeles, find one with a great reputation near your home. Contact any longstanding, reputable companies specializing in state to state car shipping. Compare the prices received by each transport company.
To calculate the cost of shipping your car out of Boston, give the shipping company the information requested. They will need to know the vehicle’s make and model, along with other relevant details. Once they have all this information, they can calculate the closest estimate of your shipping costs.
Before hiring a transporter for shipping services, ask them some questions while you have them on the phone. Asking questions is the greatest way to determine whether or not a shipping company is trustworthy for your car’s transport.
Ask Questions to Decide on a Transporter.
- Do you carry insurance coverage and how will it protect my vehicle?
- Are you familiar with handling the transport of automobiles like mine?
- Are your employees trained to handle the transport of automobiles across state lines?
- What types of services do you offer and what do you suggest as the best method of transport for my vehicle?
- Is your shipping equipment durable and up-to-date?
- Do you have all of the proper certificates and licenses to show the authenticity of your transport business?
- How long will it take to deliver my car to Los Angeles from Boston?
Have a list of questions prepared before you begin calling around for quotes. This will help you stay on top of your questions as customer service does their best to address each one. They should be more than helpful during the phone call and even provide you with an estimate.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.