When you’re in need of boat shipping services, make sure you hire a company you can trust with the delivery process of your precious water vessel. Luckily, there are many great auto transport companies with the ability to safely ship a boat whether by ground or overseas transportation methods. To find the right transporter for the job, make sure you conduct a little research first.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
The Qualities of a Reliable Shipping Company
- The latest, most durable boat transport equipment such as lifts, haulers, trailers and other heavy machinery are owned by the boat transporter. They should have everything they need including the latest shipping technology, to make sure your boat is safely shipped to its destination.
- As a licensed boat shipping company, the state requires that each shipping customer is provided with at least liability insurance coverage. Additional insurance coverage is available for purchase through most transporters. If shipping a boat overseas, it’s best to have full coverage during the delivery process.
- The transporter should have DOT registration, BBB approval and other certifications and licensing. This proves their compliance with all safety laws and their dependability.
- They’ll provide their customers with various shipping options and methods of delivery. They’ll even have the capability of customizing your boat’s transport to suit your shipping needs and your budget.
- They’ll have experienced professionals guide you through the process of shipping. You can count on them to help you gain import approval through Customs if shipping the yacht internationally. They should have experience complying with foreign import laws.
- Online, you’ll find positive reviews, testimonials and ratings regarding the boat transport company.